What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Daniikss - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniikss

Unban Appeal for Daniikss 

In-game Name: Danikss

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198292048800

The date you got banned: 18/11/19

Member of the team that banned you: mryan19

Reason given for your ban: 1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned after a gunfight where I got killed by police officers and after I got killed, I talked to them. I may have said some offensive and racists things, and now I understand why that got me banned and I regret saying that because my emotions got me, I was angry at that time and that's why I may have said those things.

Why should we unban you ?: I wanted to play the server again since I started playing Arma again, and the ban was over a year ago, I believe I have gotten more mature now and wont be breaking the rules again, I am sorry for what I did over a year ago and will be trying my best to do good roleplay.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Yeah It was a year ago and to be fair to you I really don't remember which word I exactly said, but at the end of the day you guys have been doing this stuff for years, so I believe you that it was fair to ban me. I understand that your server doesn't want people like this  and that's good, but I think I should be given another chance because this was my first time being banned,  and I would like to play on your server again.

Ok, well I am glad that you understand that it is not acceptable here. Now please explain to me why we don't accept this here.

Well most logical answer to that would be because It can offend people and racism is not tolerated on this server. Plus it can ruin roleplay by ruining someone's mood during a roleplay situation.

Not quite the answer I was looking for, though not incorrect. I was looking for you to say "because it is disgusting behaviour". You shouldn't not be a racist because it might offend people, you should not be a racist because its the most basic of decencies.

I often get angry too, but never once have I, nor have 99.9% of people in this community, ended up being racist because of it. So, in future, if you were to be allowed back into this community, how would you deal with situations similar to this?

In situations like this, I just wont be using any discriminatory language, because I know I made a bad mistake and I can learn from my mistakes, I know I did a bad thing but I don't think that one mistake defines me as a person and that's why I'm asking for a second chance.

I will grant you that second chance. I do not want to see you back in the unban appeals. Learn from this, improve and move on. Anything similar to this happens again, its highly unlikely you will get another chance. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back