What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Darkar100McLean - 05/30/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkar100McLean

In-game Name
Steve

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/30/20

Member of the team that banned you.
James Travers

Reason given for your ban.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was driving along around the western side of queensland with 2 other friends and had seen an alarm had been activated at one of the fuel stations. I then went to the fuel station with my 2 friends and there was 2 hobos, 1 was inside a offrad and the other was trying to het in it but then got nocked over by his friend. I failed the initiatiom on the hobo in the offroad by stating "Get out of the vehicle or you will be shot" then proceeded to kill the guy after he tried to drive off.

Why should we unban you ?
I have been trying to keep inside the community guidelines to make sure I have fun and make sure others have fun too but i keep having little hiccups along the way. I always learn a little more from my mistakes so it doesn't happen again and from this recent ban it means I have to read over the rules again for the correct initiation process so when in a next situation it can go a lot smoothly with both parties having a decent roleplay scenario. I will learn from this and try and make it come out in a possitive way as I am the only one being punished from my own mistakes so it is only affecting me. Thank you for taking your time to read this appeal.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

I always learn a little more from my mistakes
How many more chances you want us to give , before you actually stop breaking rules? 

I am the only one being punished from my own mistakes so it is only affecting me
is it? What about the people you gave poor roleplay? 
What about the staff team that have to spend again time into your appeal? 
did you actually read the rules? it clearly is stated in the rules hands up or i shoot is not enough! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I told the guy on the ground to only keep his hands up and then i told the guy in the offroad to get out of his vehicle or he will be shot. There was also poor roleplay on thd guy on the ground as well as I had made a Report a player form on the forums and due to my incorrect initiaion, i got caught out as well. Its not like I'm trying to purposely break the rules, I really enjoy this server and I honestly have been trying to keep within the guidelines as I have been having fun and enjoy the roleplay aspect. I am sorry for wasting staff time as they could be doing something better with their time. I have re-read the rules again as I previously stated so I can get the correct initiation process so that fortunately this doesnt happen again

This is your 4th ban in 3 months it is also your second ban this month and that doesn't include the warnings given to you in-game we will not keep handing out chances for you to learn from your mistakes, If you read the rules on your last appeal you wouldn't be back here again this month. Therefore as far as i'm concerned not enough time has passed for you to have learned from your mistakes therefore this appeal will be denied.

DENIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back