What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - darling1994 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott1994_

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Unban Appeal for darling1994 

In-game Name: Cliff Duffy

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: -- Steam ID: 76561198054258357

Ban ID: !!rpuk14044!!

Reason given for your ban: g2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for transferring money

Why should we unban you ?: I will not do anything stupid like this again, I have read the rules properly this time and realized my mistake. I have not done anything like this before and I promise for one more chance and i will make sure i never do this again or anything that will go against the rules of the server. I will even transfer the money back and i will make sure i do not do it again. Please unban me, i really enjoy the server and gutted i didn't read the rules properly and will make sure to abide by them. I really understand what i have done and that it pretty dumb thing to do. i really dont want to loose permission to play this server and will make sure i do not break any rules again. Also make sure your not wasting your time letting me back onto the server. 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Steam ID: 76561198054258357

Last edited by a moderator:
I will even transfer the money back and i will make sure i do not do it again.
Not needed.

G2.9 bans come with a complete wipe (Assets, Money, Inventory etc..) of a character that you choose, whilst the others are permanently deleted.

Do you agree?

@Liam Yes I agree as I have broken rules and deserve some sort of punishment and I have learnt from my mistake and will not be doing anything like this again as I do enjoy playing the server and missed playing it. 

does my character loose their jobs aswell like NHS or police? I feel loosing my items and everything is a good punishment and if can keep my Jobs so can try and grind to work to get the back but by abiding by rules. 

thank you for reading this and giving me chance to fix my wrongs 

If you wish to keep 'Cliff Duffy'.

His inventory, his houses, his vehicles, his bank balance etc will be removed. Essentially starting fresh, but not quite as you wont have the Tornado or the £35,000 starting cash. Whilst your other character that is in the NHS, will be permanently deleted.

Does this make more sense?

On 05/09/2023 at 15:08, Liam said:
@Liam Yes I understand now and I would like to remove Cliff and keep John please. I have learnt my lesson from this and will not be breaking anymore rules. I also feel the punishment is fair as I’ve lost a lot and i will stick to the rules as i have learnt my lesson and actually missed not RP on the server as the server is decent as many people want to help you and help you learn and this has been a learning curve for me.

Cool,

The wipe is pending on your characters.

So lets go back to your appeal, why did you do this? Did you not read the rules prior to joining? Did you not think 'This doesn't feel correct, as everyone would be doing this. It is so easy to make money this way!!!'

So lets go back to your appeal, why did you do this? Did you not read the rules prior to joining? Did you not think 'This doesn't feel correct, as everyone would be doing this. It is so easy to make money this way!!!'
The only reason i can think of is being greedy, i was not really thinking straight but i guess it's because was trying to give myself an advantage, at the time i was not thinking that I just thought, i play on Cliff More where i don't really do anything with John character and just thought the money would be a waste on that account but now loosing everything and having to start again,  I wish i could go back in time and change what i did. I do regret making this decision and since i have been banned, i have made sure I've gone to read them all and understand the rules properly. This is my first every time playing RP and my first Server that i actually stayed on because i did not like the other once. I am gutted i have done this and that why i am ready to face the consequences because i really enjoy the server and am not going to do anything to break the rules again. I also did have a second thought and was going to transfer it back but i already been banned which is a credit to the staff that how quickly they pick on up people breaking the rules and which is why another reason i want to stay on this server because the staff are brilliant and fair. I really do wish i did not do it and hope to prove to you that you did not make a mistake giving me a second chance. 

I also appreciate you dealing with this and your responses. 

Good morning @darling1994, I hope all is well 🙂

You've been on this server for a bit now and should be extremely familiar with the rules by now. 
The opportunity for you to read the rules originally was there, but you decided to go against it.

How can I trust that if I unban you, you will not just go ahead and break more rules resulting in another ban? 

Good morning @darling1994, I hope all is well 🙂

You've been on this server for a bit now and should be extremely familiar with the rules by now. 
The opportunity for you to read the rules originally was there, but you decided to go against it.

How can I trust that if I unban you, you will not just go ahead and break more rules resulting in another ban? 
@Danoohello, all is good. Hope your good too?

you can trust me because I have lost a lot my breaking these rules and I really don’t want to be banned again. This server is the best I’ve played and I am new to RP this is my first server tried other but don’t like them. I really don’t wanna get banned or loose anything again so I really won’t be breaking anymore rules and I’ve met some amazing people and helpful people on here. I know actions show more than words and I’m ready to prove that this was not a mistake unbanning me 

Until this accident happened you had a clean account. 
No issues, no problems., and then that happens, was that a bad judgement call? 
I am willing to give you a second shot, however, I want to make certain you will not make the same mistake again, and or worse. 

I also want you to keep in mind if unbanned, you will be on fair ban system for 6 months, what that means is if you're banned again in the 6 months, it will automatically come with a perm ban. 

Until this accident happened you had a clean account. 
No issues, no problems., and then that happens, was that a bad judgement call? 
I am willing to give you a second shot, however, I want to make certain you will not make the same mistake again, and or worse. 

I also want you to keep in mind if unbanned, you will be on fair ban system for 6 months, what that means is if you're banned again in the 6 months, it will automatically come with a perm ban. 
That is why i'm annoyed i did it because i was good on the server and did everything correctly. It definitely was a bad judgement and i will not be doing anything to make you regret giving me this opportunity. i will make sure i follow all the rules now and make sure that this does not happen again and that i do not end up here again either. I will not let you down and totally understand and accept that if i get banned again it will lead to a perm ban but that is not going to happen because i will not do it again. Thank you for this second chance. 

Hello, 
How are we?

I will be giving you a second chance back into the community, the wipe has been completed and I am more than satisfied with all that has been said here. 
Please, do not make us regret unbanning you. 

Any ban within the next 6 months of being banned will fall under the Fair Ban System.
Hopefully we won't see each other here, I hope you wake up to good news! 😄

UNBANNED.  

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back