What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dave - 06/28/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

In-game Name
Dave McCarthy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/24/20

Member of the team that banned you.
No clue

Reason given for your ban.
BE Ban (Perm)

Which server are you banned from?
GTA RP

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Honestly, I'm quite clueless why i received a BE Ban, It must of been a false positive or could of been codewalker which a software which allows you to place down object / remove objects for GTA 5 map dev

Why should we unban you ?
I would love to been included as a person that tries to contribute something good to this community. This would be my first ban on record on fivem. I spend a few hours thinking of reasons why i should get unbanned, i just feel that i shouldn't of gotten a ban on fivem as Arma BE has no connection to Fivem (i dont know the back end things with BE just making a assumption) also i would like to come back and stream for the community, i really enjoyed doing streams and going around the island with the friends i made because of this fivem/arma community and also I've spend few hundred hours on this fivem server in just a few weeks the quality of roleplay interactions went drastically up due to this server has a high standard of rp, I made this Appeal because when i wrote the Goodbyes, i was quite upset reading everyone's comments and thinking to myself that i wont be able to hang around with these chaps any more because I'm banned from Fivem and if i don't atleast try to appeal the ban on fivem i wont know the definite answer. I really dont know what else i should add to this, if theres any type of queries ill be more then happy to respond to them.
Kind Regards,
Dave McCarthy

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Have you played ArmA 3 lately?

Did you cheat in arma?

The only thing i done was me and my friend went on my own private server that i hosted, and i got a lag switch to mess around with my friend that application got deleted quite quickly when i finished messing around with my friend. I would never consider to use that application on any server.

Did you cheat in other games?

I've cheated in CSGO a few months back also on a private server, and a game called ROTMG which is a perma death game and tried to get a advantage over other people ( i would like to add that ROTMG has a huge hacker problem and infact alot of people cheat i would say 50% of people used cheats), those would be all the game i have ever cheated on 

Did you run anything that could potentially be picked up as a cheat?

Honestly i dont know, them CSGO cheat and ROTMG cheats were long gone when i got banned, i believe i had the codewalker app turned on, other then that i actually dont know,

Go appeal with BattlEye and provide as much detail and information as you can, resubmit once you've cleared your ban with them.
Of what is being explained here i do not feel comfortable letting you back on the gameservers until the above is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back