What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dave - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Unban Appeal for Dave 

In-game Name: Dave McCarthy

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198082980074

The date you got banned: 06/24/20

Member of the team that banned you: prOxity

Reason given for your ban: BE Ban (Perm)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to being banned from the Battle-eye Anti cheat system

Why should we unban you ?: I feel that I should be unbanned from the Fivem ONLY because the whole ban from the arma 3 universe does not interact with the fivem universe, When I was a member of this community I really enjoyed hopping on the server and chilling with the people that loved the server as much as I did.

Once I received the ban I moved on with my life and started playing on the different community and then another community once I played on the community's for a while, I felt that I really miss the community that brought me to the FiveM Universe and the great people that I have interacted with on a daily occasion, The great late night chats with the late night crew of the RPUK community.

Lately I started to hop on the Teamspeak with the Grove Street Crew and we talked quite frequently, once chatting with them for a while I understood that the Grove Street Crew dont hop on the server as the GSF Crew, which made me think, I really should put my finger out me arse and try to make a appeal to get unbanned from the RPUK Fivem since I spend lot of my beginning hours of FiveM on the RPUK FiveM Server

For anyone that was concerned I used a Lag Switch on a king of the hill server to gain a advantage over the rest of the players, I in fact never considered using such a software on the RPUK community. ( I got manually reported by a player of the King Of The Hill to the Battle-Eye Anti-Cheat Software )
Thanks For Reading
Dave :D

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I want to compare something.

In your last appeal you was asked the following.

Did you cheat in arma?
which you then replied.

The only thing i done was me and my friend went on my own private server that i hosted, and i got a lag switch to mess around with my friend that application got deleted quite quickly when i finished messing around with my friend. I would never consider to use that application on any server.
And now on this appeal you state.

For anyone that was concerned I used a Lag Switch on a king of the hill server to gain a advantage over the rest of the players, I in fact never considered using such a software on the RPUK community. ( I got manually reported by a player of the King Of The Hill to the Battle-Eye Anti-Cheat Software )
So my simple question for you is, why did you lie in your previous appeal?

Hello There,

So my simple question for you is, why did you lie in your previous appeal?
I didn't want to be known as a person that would use such software to gain an advantage over the rest of the players on King Of The Hill, and also I felt that I could get out of the Ban from Fivem if I would lie about real reasoning. 

I'll be happy to any more questions that will be put in front of me.

Thanks, 

Dave

I didn't want to be known as a person that would use such software to gain an advantage over the rest of the players on King Of The Hill, and also I felt that I could get out of the Ban from Fivem if I would lie about real reasoning. 
Well by doing what you did, you are not only known as someone who cheats to gain an advantage over other players but you are also known as someone who doesn't tell the truth, when that is the only thing that you should be doing to get unbanned.

With everything that was said in your last appeal and this appeal, you don't deserve another chance. You should have been honest from the start.

Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back