What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dave Crosby - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Crosby

Unban Appeal for Dave Crosby 

In-game Name: Luke Johnson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198301190032

Ban ID: !!rpuk7887!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for rule C2.3 which falls under the category of combat logging, and I can see why completely.

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to preface this appeal by saying that everything within this appeal is being written with sincerity, and all of which I am typing shall be the truth, something which I hope you will see.

I've taken a look at the report made against me and several others which can be found here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/137488-report-a-player-145-178-89-38-gta-rp/

At the time of being down I began having head issues, something which has been happening quite a lot recently unfortunately due to the nature of my PC specifications. It was at this point my game also froze and then crashed. I am unsure about the other lads inside of the prison as to what happened with them, whether they genuinely combat logged or not, possibly thinking I did the same. I don't have any contact with any of them outside of RP so unfortunately I cannot provide any information on that.

However, once this happened I did come straight back on, apologised to an officer and stated I had head issues, and he then cuffed me, and then we continued RP before I was put in the infirmary.

I have never had an issue with combat logging in the past and I whole-heartedly believe in roleplaying everything out, I enjoy the time I spend on the server, have made many friends and have engaged in so many different RP scenarios in the time I have been around the city. I have made a name for myself with the police, and completely enjoy RPing. I do apologise for the unfortunate events that took place, and can completely understand what it may look like considering the amount of people that did end up leaving (I also agree that the chances of everyone having the same issue I did at the same time is astronomically low).

I've had many people combat log on me during RP scenarios and it ruins the fun for everyone, and goes against the entire point of the server in the first place. I have made many friends throughout the city, and the server is a very good escape from reality for me, something which I often come to as a way to relax. I do believe every scenario should be RP'd to the highest quality possible and it's just unfortunate that it played out this way and for that I can only apologise. I did ask a few times in ooc if the officer could come ts and planned on further explaining there just to ensure we were both on the same understanding but I don't believe he saw it.

I'd also like to apologise to the officer as I'm sure this completely ruined the RP situation that was ongoing and hope he can understand my point of view.

I do hope you can understand the sincerity in what I have written, and I look forward to rejoining the community once more, provided I am afforded this chance.

Many thanks,
Kody (Luke Johnson).

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Unfortunately, as much as I appreciate the effort you have put into this, bans for combat logging automatically come with a cooldown of 1 month. 
Feel free to come back after the 21st of next month and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back