What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dave Crosby - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Crosby

Unban Appeal for Dave Crosby 

In-game Name: Luke Johnson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198301190026

Ban ID: !!rpuk7887!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to perceived violation of the rule C2.3, falling under the category of combat logging. I can understand why I was banned for this.

Why should we unban you ?: Before I start my appeal, I'd like to say that I did make an appeal a month ago, however was unaware that there was a 1 month cooldown that comes with C2.3 bans automatically. You can find that appeal here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/137509-unban-appeal-dave-crosby-gta-rp/#comment-786408

I would like to firstly state that everything I am about to write within this appeal is the truth, and I will be completely sincere. I hope you will be able to see this, and understand my position in the situation.

I did take a look at the report made by Jay Macs, and have watched the footage within the report, and can completely understand why the report was made. (Report can be found at https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/137488-report-a-player-145-178-89-38-gta-rp/)

At the time of being shot and knocked unconscious, I began having issues with my head freezing, something that was happing quite a lot back then, however I believe I have solved the issue within the past month of my ban and can (hopefully) ensure this will no longer happen. My game did eventually crash however, and I'm not entirely sure what happened with the other people I was with inside of the prison, but I do agree it looks like they combat logged, potentially thinking that I did the same. I only knew them within RP unfortunately, and can understand why we were all banned together as a group. The chances of each of those people also facing the same issues I had would be astronomically low, and I do respect that.

Once I did crash, I reopened FiveM as soon as I could and rejoined the server. I had someone pick me up from inside of the cells and take me outside and I apologised to an officer who was at the scene and explained to him that I had head issues. He then cuffed me, and we continued our RP scene where he searched me, confiscated items and then took me the the infirmary.

This is the only time I have ever had an issue with combat logging, and I can ensure you it will also be the last. I am a firm believe in roleplaying every scenario out to its fullest, as that's what the city is all about. Regardless of what items you may lose, the reason I came to this city in the first place was because it takes RP seriously. I made a name for myself with the police, and have many interesting and fun interactions with other people. I have made many friends within the city who I miss dearly, and I'd love the opportunity to get back to the city to continue my roleplay experience. I have attempted other cities within the past month, and to be quite honest, none of them quite match up to the fun I've had here.

I understand this definitely ruined the roleplay scenario for the officer, and I also reached out to him personally here on the forums to extend my apology and explain the situation. I did attempt to contact him in ooc at the time of returning to hopefully explain on TeamSpeak, however I don't believe he saw it.

I do hope you can see this scenario from my point of view and understand the sincerity within my appeal. I look forward to hopefully rejoining the community once more and should I be afforded this chance, I completely understand that any further infractions may result in my removal from the city. If I were to be unbanned I will ensure that my roleplay is always of the highest quality, it was just an unfortunate hardware situation at the time.

Many thanks,
Kody (Luke Johnson)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

We appreciate the honesty. 

A small tip if this were to happen in the future, please make a Discord Ticket and explain what happened and what you intend to do.
These we can log and can use for future refrence if there is an issue and if it was not on purpose.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back