What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dave Park - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Park

Unban Appeal for Dave Park 

In-game Name: Dave Park

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198054862153

Ban ID: !!rpuk12432!!

Reason given for your ban: PEGI, G1.2, G1.2, G1.5, C1.13

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal a ban that was placed on my account. It has come to my attention that there may have been a misunderstanding regarding my age.

I would like to clarify that I am, in fact, 18 years old. I understand the importance of ensuring a safe and appropriate gaming environment, and I assure you that I meet the age requirements for participation.

If there was any confusion or if additional information is needed to verify my age, I am more than willing to provide any necessary documentation. I kindly request a review of my case, and I appreciate your time and attention to this matter.

Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to the opportunity to continue enjoying the Roleplay UK.

Why should we unban you ?: Unbanning me would not only allow me to continue enjoying the Roleplay UK community but also reinforce my commitment to the standards set by the server. I am confident that, with your understanding, we can resolve this misunderstanding and continue to spread positivity for all players.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Who wrote this appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back