What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dave20 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave20

Unban Appeal for Dave20 

In-game Name: N/A

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198239265956

Ban ID: rpuk6283

Reason given for your ban: Evading

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i committed the offence but have since been unbanned

Why should we unban you ?: this was from 2021 and in 2022 i was unbanned played for awhile then had a break returned to old ban still being present

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @Dave20,

I am looking into this for you. Please bare with me and I'll update you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Good evening @Dave20,

Can you link me both of your steam accounts please?
Also, could you inform me which one you're going to be using on the server?

Thanks!

@Dave20Please respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

Good morning, @Dave20.

This is a ban evading punishment, could you tell me how it would be possible for you to ban evade whilst only owning one steam account? 
Please could you link me your alternative account so we can proceed with the appeal?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
no i used rockstar as i had it on that and a VPN but like i said i was already unbanned for this in 2022 

@Dave20Please respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back