What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - DaveRaymond - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveRaymond

Unban Appeal for DaveRaymond 

In-game Name: Dave Raymond/ Nate White

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198138523196

Ban ID: !!rpuk12577!!

Reason given for your ban: Character Separation. Transferring between characters.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I had been sharing my one characters container. I had been transferring items. Dave has been trying to make armour to sell therefore has the sufficient ingredients. Nate had been gifted drugs to sell with plastic bags. He had also been robbing pharmacies in order obtain materials to make meth. I do accept that I did use the container. i was walking on a fine line thinking about it now for even using the container and using a cousin card so i can understand everything more clear. Without realising, i have taken materials which dave had been involved with and like wise vise versa. this would not have been purposeful but can see whats happened

Why should we unban you ?: ive been away and thought about it and understand my wrong doings. i would like to come back as Dave Raymond but have a new lease of life. ive got a better understanding of how to avoid this and will keep Dave to himself and not have another character and just focus on Dave. Hopefully i can come back and give you guys the best RP now and become a better member of the community and with that i will be rejoining as a different personality and ready to give some great stories.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @DaveRaymond, I hope all is well! 🙂

Why has it now taken 3 appeals for you to actually accept ownership and admit the rules you have broken?
This is your chance to convince us you're wanting to return to the server and you've not even been honest in your chance to do so.

Hi there, 

i was little bit stubborn and naïve to believe i committed those rule breaks. 

It was my first server RPing and that's always a risk you take when you open another door with a lack of experience being a second character in the same city. 

With that I thought i had been clever and avoided the separation rule where evidently i had not. 

I did always clarify what i had done just wasn't fully honest. 

I apologies.

Hoping my experience else where can help me come back and bring wicked RP for the community.

I'm not interested in having 2 characters and wont want to bring Nate White back into the fold.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon @DaveRaymond, thanks for the response 🙂

What were your intentions behind this rule break? Hoping to gain an advantage over other players? Purposely test your luck? A win mentality for items over roleplay? 

No not at all was an unintentional novice mistake. It was just a rookie mistake my bad. i was just starting out grafting as nate and it failed as dave never had issues. I tried to use the cousin phrase to use an advantage to save me being robbed as there was a lot of robbing in the city

My apologies

@DaveRaymondSo what has changed, I am guessing you have read the rules that you are banned for?

If that is the case Dave, I want you to tell me the rules you have broken and in your own words explain them and why they are important on the server.

There were 3 rules i broke from what i remember but can only see 2 on the rules which are; G2.9 and G3.5.

G2.9 Which is transferring items between characters is not prohibited - This is is important as its a roleplay server not a play to win game. It is meant to simulate processes and just getting items off no body but a container that the other character possess is not roleplay. It could lead to later on down the line that could have accelerated my role progression.

G3.5 is character separation; This is important to ensure this never happens as you will never meet your second character as you cant. So avoiding stories together at the best of your ability is best to avoid self confusion and ruining the role play scenes.  

The last rule was C2.2 - This is exploiting im not too sure what this links towards without the other 2 being in affect. The importance of not exploiting is as it is a game and games have bugs things might be able to be exploited. Within this rule it refers to transferring items which is what i did. as said in previous post the importance of not doing these to enhance roleplay which is what we enjoy.

@DaveRaymond

Right so here is my only lifeline to you, if you wish to return I am going to wipe your characters and you are going to have to start again. Please reply if you are happy for this to happen and we can get you up and running again.

Can we wipe nate white and keep dave? as Dave didnt get anything? i dont want nate at all.

I worked hard on Dave and his RP was spot on and he earned everything himself

Because you broke G2.9, this is non-negotiable.

Do you agree to the terms, or are we denying this appeal?

Hi @DaveRaymond,

This looks very much to me as if you're prioritising your items and assets over the roleplay on the server?
Are you actually wanting to agree to these terms and return to the server? You've shown absolutely no willingness whatsoever to agree and have attempted arguing this decision which is non negotiable for anyone who breaks this rule.

This was your doing, you're the reason you got banned and have these consequences at the end of the day, not us.
We're trying to give you a chance which you're extremely lucky to get.

Respond and confirm which characters you’d like to keep, and which will be wiped or this will time out @DaveRaymond

@DaveRaymondAs stated the above the character wipe has taken place, I will now lift your ban and let this be a lesson. I do not want to see you in the unban appeals again, as next time will be much harder to get unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back