What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - DeluxevR - GTA RP

DeluxevR

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Cant remember
Steam ID: 76561198027962625
Ban ID: rpuk3501
Ban Reason: C2.3, G1.2
Why do you think you were banned: Of what I remember, I was just being an asshole going around shooting and killing people and police because I lost all my money. I think some other things had occured too but I wouldnt know for sure. Not entirely sure what happened since its been 3 years. I do remember telling the admin he should just ban me when he teleported me away, but I sincerely regret saying that and wish to be unbanned :)
Why should we unban you: I was in a dark place back then and could lose my cool pretty fast.
Ive been rehabilitating for some stuff since then and would like to be given the oppurtunity to show that I can offer a more fun and helpfull RP experience.
I have always enjoyed playing on your servers back when I played on the Altis life community on Arma 3 and I would like to relive that on the GTA RP servers again.

(*Quick side note, Ive made a new forum account because I lost a lot of accounts and login information during my rehab period. I do not believe I had a forum ban of any kind but if you want to check I think the username of the account was ''MiniMagiciun''... The name alone made me want to make a new account too actually :) )'Thanks in advance.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @DeluxevR
I hope we are well today!

I understand some time has passed since your ban and you may not remember details, but please try and rack your brain the best you can, as it will help you!

However, due to the lack of effort in this appeal, it will unfortunately be DECLINED.

Reflect on the rules you broke, and your actions at that time, should you choose to make another appeal.

DENIED.

Back