What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - desocx - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

desocx

Unban Appeal for desocx 

In-game Name: Tom Costello

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198076785470

Ban ID: !!rpuk14045!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned because I logged out last night whilst laying in the hospital bed.

Why should we unban you ?:  I think I should be unbanned because I have no previous problems and havent broken the rules before, I logged out whilst in the hospital bed because it was really late at night i think around 3 or 4am, I was on my own and there was no current RP situation going on with me, so I didn't want to wait to revive before I logged out, I didnt realise this would potentially be against the rules and I apologise for this.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hi @desocx
I hope we are well today!

As you believe you were banned for logging out while laying in a hospital bed, What lead you to be downed before you decided to log off in the hospital bed?

Can you find the rule C2.3 for me on the GTA Rules page for me?
Can you explain why we have this rule?

Hello Violet, I’m well thank you I hope you are too.

Honestly I’m not entirely sure how I was downed now as it was a month ago but I remember it was late at night and me and a friend were messing around I believe he jumped into me which caused me to fall and hurt myself as I was low health from hitting each other.

C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

I believe this rule is in place because it stops people from exploiting RP situations and saving their stuff for example which isn’t fair on everyone else around in the scenario

Good evening @desocx
Glad to hear. I am well, thank you.

Do you not think, due to how late it was (Or early since it was AM), that you would want to avoid any altercation that might lead you to being incapacitated before logging off?
If you find yourself in the same or similar situation, what would you do differently?
How can we be sure you won't end up back here if you are given a second chance?

Good evening @desocx
Glad to hear. I am well, thank you.

Do you not think, due to how late it was (Or early since it was AM), that you would want to avoid any altercation that might lead you to being incapacitated before logging off?
If you find yourself in the same or similar situation, what would you do differently?
How can we be sure you won't end up back here if you are given a second chance?

You’re totally right, it was a silly position to get myself into, if I was that tired I should of logged off for the night therefore avoiding this happening in the first place.

In future I will avoid putting myself into situations like that again and remember just because it’s late doesn’t mean I’m not in character anymore, I can assure you it won’t happen again given the second chance.

I miss the server and miss my community that I’ve made with my gang. I hope I can get that second chance.

Many Thanks for hearing me out.

Given the time passed and this being your first ban, I do hope you have learned from this and won't make the same mistake twice.
I am willing to give you a second chance, but don't let me regret that decision. 

Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will see you back here on a Permanent Ban. 
I do suggest taking some time to fully read over the rules again, as some may have been subject to change since your time away.

Please in the future, if you go down regardless of the time, whether it was to a player, an NPC, or any other circumstance and need to log off the server, open a ticket and let us know - this is the first thing we check when we think someone has Combat Logged. Please be aware that this won't always save you, especially if we see a pattern emerging. 

I do hope we won't see you here again, and you go on to provide some good quality Role Play.
Welcome back!

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back