What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - DevonDequavius - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Devon Oros
Steam ID: 76561198287961882
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16451
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned because I combat logged after getting dumped into the ocean
Why should we unban you: I'm going to tell a recount of the events leading up to my combat log, Me and a friend just kidnapped a ballas member and I was getting chased by at the time about half the server (10+- people) the time was about 5-6AM and I have to leave for college at about 8AM, One of the ballas found me in sandy shores but I successfully got away and was heading into the city to get rid of a back tattoo then log off for the night, however on the way there the same car found me and the time was like 6:30 and I had to start getting ready for college as it was an half an hour drive. They dumped me in the ocean in a pickup truck after I tried convincing them that I had no part in the kidnapping, After I made sure that they left me and probably wouldn't be coming back I realised I couldn't wait out the 15min as I had to shower, get dressed and eat breakfast so I logged off with no intent to get saved. At this point I was pretty tired as I was on since about 2-3AM and I was rushing to not be late so the thought of even making a ticket didn't cross my mind. And if this situation was to ever happen again I would definitely make a ticket explaining my situation before logging.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @DevonDequavius , I hope all is well! :)

Did you know at the time that by logging out whilst downed, you'd be breaching rule C2.3?

Hi, all is good thanks for asking.
I knew that logging would of been a breach of rule C2.3 however as I was dumped in the ocean, and everyone left (I made sure they were done with me as I waited about 3-5 min before logging) I thought it would've been ok considering I was going to respawn when I got back on the next day. In the future I would make a ticket explaining my situation or type in ooc.

Thanks for the response!

Why had you decided not to open a ticket or type in OOC on this occasion?

Hi hope you have had a good night, I was in a rush to get on the bus that brings me to my college and was pretty tired, at the time it didnt cross my mind to open a ticket or type in ooc as I just wanted to get the situation over and done with so I could leave for the bus.

Thanks for the response,

What would you do differently next time if placed into the same situation?

What is your plan if given another chance to return to RPUK?

Hi, thanks for the quick responses.
If I was placed in the same situation I would get the session heads of the people around me and make them aware to either finish the rp quickly or that I have to go via OOC, if im unsure about them noticing my message I would make a ticket in the discord explaining what happend.
If I were to get a 2nd chance to play on the RPUK I would try get more involved in the gang rp side of the server as Ive never been associated with a gang,preferably a gang with a good reputation or maybe try joining law enforcement or EMS and branch out my roleplay from there.

Thanks for responding.

Hello @DevonDequavius

I trust you now know the correct procedure to avoid this section of the forums again, should you need to disconnect while incapacitated or in active role play.
(Inform the involved people OOC, make staff aware via a ticket!)
Having to leave, is not an issue - FiveM is not a prison, but we do ask that a simple procedure is followed beforehand, to the benefit of all involved!

I'll give you another chance, keep to the straight and narrow - any ban within the following six months will land you back in this section again, as per our 'Fair Bans System'.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back