What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dex chan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chino Dex

Unban Appeal for Dex chan 

In-game Name: Dexter Chan

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199012673504

Ban ID: 4769

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community - transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. I had found a glitch/exploit that allowed me to skin animals while inside a vehicle continuously. This was a selfish and desperate mistake for money which risked the server economy and broke the trust that i had as a community member.

Why should we unban you ?: I made a mistake , not any mistake but a mistake that risked the server economy and ended my time on the server. I thought making money was RP , i threw away all my
time,hours that ended up adding up to days on the server over a simple exploit that got me knowhere. When i look back nothing really changed i had money in my bank but i truly
gained nothing else. This half a year away has made me realise that interactions within the server and the people i met was what i was logging on for. Clouded by the
thought of making more money i ruined it all. I want to be honest and i say i knew what i was doing and although it was a mistake i can only make things right and rectify
my past and hopefully bring a postive impact into the city. Aside from that i do feel like i already had an impact in the city with the people i have met back then
and the many scenarios i was involved in. Trust plays a big role in playing in servers and i broke it. Trust is also needed for me to able to have a second chance
and i can only ask for that trust to hopefully make a return.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Although I appreciate now, 5 months later you admit you were in the wrong, it has not yet been 6 months and as such you are unable to appeal this ban. 

Please resubmit this ban appeal from the following date: 15/01/2022

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back