What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Diab - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diab

Unban Appeal for Diab 

In-game Name: Kindred Surprise

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198166231370

Ban ID:

Reason given for your ban: Discord Ban, discord account was hacked.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: My discord was banned and was sending spam links to everyone. Hence the ban. Its all sorted now.

Why should we unban you ?: The account has been recovered.

odiab#6442

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Please can you verify when your discord account was hacked and when you regained control.

Hello @Fluqi,

The account was hacked around yesterday at 2:21PM thats when the messages were sent. I was made aware by IRL friends that i have sent them a link. 

I changed my passwords for emails and discord, and added two factor authentication to discord at approximately 4:30PM.

Thank you for your response. 

Please can you verify when your discord account was hacked and when you regained control.
Please let me know when all this is settled in order to join the discord server again. I am unsure if I have paid my house tax so if this can be settled today would be perfect. Thank you for your effort!

I have unbanned your discord account. Be careful with links in future. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back