What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - dickle bag - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickle bag

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for dickle bag 

In-game Name: Tyrone Richardson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198315074420

Ban ID: !!rpuk13435!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.1 | G1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for G1.2 (Mass RDM) and G1.1 (VDM) because I provided a minuscule amount of roleplay before killing people on the server.

I was becoming involved with a Mara member trying to become a hang-around to get into my first gang, Whilst involving myself with this member we got into a few situations involving combat. However, I had not made clear I was a part of the situation before shooting my weapon, nor initiating before shooting. This breached rules G1.2.

To break G1.1 the Mara member and I decided to chase a taxi to rob him, While telling him to pull over for "free money" he did not, so we rammed him until his car failed to hold him at gunpoint.

Why should we unban you ?: During my 3 month break, I've taken the time to watch experienced roleplayers on RPUK and others alike. I know why I was banned and I feel extremely regretful for dealing with it the way I did. I should have considered the rules before making any conscious decisions.

The rules are put in place to ensure quality roleplay among players and make certain that people enjoy themselves, this is something I have always been in the know of and I will always consider the rules before making any decision on the server, unlike previously. I sincerely enjoy the atmosphere on RPUK and it's unmatched anywhere else. My intentions are never to ruin the enjoyment of the server for other players and never to cause any disruption when being involved with anyone on the server.

The morning after this happened, I told my friend, who is way more experienced than I am on RPUK having been there for years, what happened and he informed me of how I should have gone about this and corrected my roleplay so that when I am allowed back I do not make the same mistakes.

My plans for the server remain unchanged, I want to become a member of a whitelisted group and gain more experience in group-related and confrontational scenarios. I plan to disconnect from any scenarios not causing the quality of roleplay that we all aim for. I sincerely believe I can be a valuable member of this community and promise to strive for good quality roleplay. I've had a blast playing RPUK previously and would love the opportunity to experience that again. I deeply apologise for my actions and ask for forgiveness.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @dickle bag, I hope all is well! 🙂

I would like to get a better understanding to the mentality behind your rule break. Why were you so fixated on shooting the people you had, were you hungry for winning a situation?
From what I've managed to gather of your ban, you've got a win/loss mentality which is not what we want here.

This is a roleplay server, not Call of Duty.

I would like to get a better understanding to the mentality behind your rule break. Why were you so fixated on shooting the people you had
It wasn't shooting people I was fixated on. It was getting recognition from the gang I wanted to join. This is why I shot toward the officer after being told to. I obviously now realise I shouldn't have listened and was completely in the wrong. In my head, I thought that someone in a gang on your server who had been playing enough and grinded enough to get a status like that would know when I'm allowed to open fire considering I'm fairly new to fiveM.

There was another situation with a car following me where I had killed someone before and then immediately started getting chased by these guys so I thought they were related to them, And me clearly not being aware of the initiation rules was under the impression, that if they were with the guy I shot, they can drive up to my window and kill me immediately. I had just got my first gun which was equal to my character's net worth and was scared of losing that value after working for it so I waited to be certain they were chasing me.

Again, I'd like to apologise for my lack of understanding and have ever since been watching experienced players on your server asking them about the rules as they've played. I'd like a second chance to prove that I'm more orientated on roleplay and have a greater understanding of the server rules. I realise that I am responsible for the situation that I am in and I realise what my actions have caused. I will not let others influence my decisions going forward as it got me into this position.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review my appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon, @dickle bag! 🙂

I appreciate your swift response, I would like to ask what your overall goal on the server currently is?
You were worried about losing the value of your gun. Are you here for grinding out assets or to actually provide and engage in quality roleplay? 

Good afternoon, @dickle bag! 🙂

I appreciate your swift response, I would like to ask what your overall goal on the server currently is?
You were worried about losing the value of your gun. Are you here for grinding out assets or to actually provide and engage in quality roleplay? 
Well, for my first couple of months playing I never worried about money in particular, I was going around meeting people and getting to know the city and how it worked. I was focusing on getting friends and connections within roleplay so that in the future my character's life was a bit easier. It wasn't until recently that I started to purchase vehicles and weapons after being asked what weapons and vehicles I had when asking about gangs. I'm not grinding out assets as it took me months to obtain my first gun. However, it's certain that they're important when trying to join a gang, which is why I didn't want to lose it.

My overall goal, as stated in my appeal, would be to join a gang to broaden my variety of roleplay. I would like to expand into other factions such as police or ems on another character in the future to experience the server from the position of law enforcement. 

Good evening @dickle bag!

You had managed to shoot 7 different players all within the space of 20 minutes, would you care to go into some more detail regarding this for me please?
What situation was presented for you to have shot 7 players?

Good evening @dickle bag!

You had managed to shoot 7 different players all within the space of 20 minutes, would you care to go into some more detail regarding this for me please?
What situation was presented for you to have shot 7 players?
It started with my friend being arrested and telling me to shoot.
After this, it was intense going forward and a lot was happening. I thought the vehicle chasing me was involved in one of the shootings as mentioned previously. with the fear of losing my gun and in my mind being successful in helping my friend I had gotten an adrenaline rush which short-sighted me in my decisions as we moved forward and in a tense situation I panicked and shot. I realise that it's a major mistake on my end and in the future I will look to other avenues of roleplay that do not involve shooting to make the roleplay more fun for all the parties involved

If you ask the people who dealt with issuing my ban, I was asking questions about how it should've been dealt with and was eager to learn from my mistakes.

Morning!

Moving forward, if you were to end up in similar situations, how are you going to react?

Majority of your actions seem to be because you didn't want to lose your gun. Ultimately if you're to end up losing a situation which ends up in you also losing your gun, are you going to begin breaking rules to save it again?
Losing items shouldn't be a priority, we're here for roleplay purposes and can always get another. 

if you were to end up in similar situations, how are you going to react?
In the future, if I were put in the same situations, I would let the roleplay take a course. As previously mentioned, money and assets wasn't my main priority and it only became a concern when wanting to join a gang. If scenarios do not look to be going my way I will maintain a high standard of roleplay without being worried about the loss of items or gains that come from situations.

I will not resort to combat when entering tense situations and will interact with players holding quality roleplay.

Thank you for your early reply, have a good day.

Good morning, @dickle bag! Thanks for the response!

You've been here since 2022, up until now you've had a clean record! I'm hoping that this has been a lesson and you'll continue keeping a good record moving forward!
As this is your only punishment so far, and you appear to be taking full accountability and want to move on, I am willing to give you a second chance on the server.

Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent, this will lead you right back here.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back