What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - dietcokedrinker - Community Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

dietcokedrinker

Unban Appeal for dietcokedrinker 

In-game Name: 

Lily Phan-Wang

Server:

Community Banned

Steam ID: 7

Ban ID:

N/A

Reason given for your ban:

Community Ban

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned:

On December 13th, 2021 I got 1.6 banned. I was banned for being a minor. At the time due to me wanting to be in the community so much I ended up, multiple times, lying to staff members about my age.

Why should we unban you ?:

Since my ban over 3 years ago I have grown a lot as a person. I tried my best to apologize to the people I hurt since the ban and tried to grow from the situation. I 100% see now why I was originally 1.6 banned. I also apologize to the staff members I lied to during that entire situation. It was so long ago that I don’t remember who specifically, but I do apologize for being deceitful, you just wanted to make the community safe for everyone and I selfishly prioritized my situation over others. I’m obviously not owed a welcome back just because it’s been so long but I did want to try for a second chance as I feel like I am a totally different person than how I was 3 years ago. I’m not a teenager anymore and I'm like a whole adult now. I loved the RP I was able to do in RPUK back in 2021 and I haven’t been able to find a community to recreate anything since. It’s why I really do hope I’m able to be given a second chance.  I really do appreciate you reading this entire thing. I do feel bad because big details from this entire situation are blanking my mind a lot. If I forgot something/ didn’t include it, it wasn’t on purpose. I hope you have a nice day. 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules:

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In all honesty Lily, I cannot trust you. I spoke to you several times about reports of your age and you lied to me every time. Given the damage done by following certain kinds of RP while being underage, I simply cannot forgive and forget. Sorry but this door is firmly closed. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back