What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - dippzi - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dippzi

Unban Appeal for dippzi 

In-game Name: Jasper Ghost

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198280503395

Ban ID: 4182

Reason given for your ban: Exploiting/Duping (C2.2)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: To start with, i'd like to say i know why i am banned, not what i 'think' i have done and im ready to fully accept what i did and put my hands up. About a month ago i expolited/duped within RPUK with the obvious end goal of trying to make myself richer, (by how it was done and with what, i'm not going to expose this here, i had a good chat with Recon and explained the whole process in detail, so i'll be leaving such details out of the unban appeal). This was done over multiple occasions, and i have spoken to Recon and TBJ, and fully held my hands up, explained what i did and when i did it, to try and make the community a better place, and be as helpful as i could in the moment. I've met a lot of new people with RP and met a lot of life-long friends which i'm now sad to say goodbye to them for the time being, but i fully accept my consequences for what i did.

Why should we unban you ?: For the entirety of the time i was spent within RPUK, i have met so many people, enjoyed and witnessed so many amazing moments that I am grateful for. Since I duped and since I stopped duping, I've met a lot more life-long friends within RP and i feel extremely guilty for what i have done. To say the least, when I was caught, I had a good chat with Recon and fully explained everything about what I did, how it was done etc, and answered all and any questions he asked me as truthfully as I could, and tried to be as helpful as I could. If I was to ever get unbanned, I have for sure learnt how stupid I was for doing what I did, and knowing how much i miss the server. Going forward, I most definitely know I will never break a rule again, and never break a rule which is as extreme as this one is.
Going back to when i spoke with Recon, I would like to put this on this report about how I was completely honest with him, and told him about the whole situation, in as much detail as I could, answered all questions and also filled him in with some information he was not aware of.

Within RPUK, i have put a lot of hours in each day and over the months have come to a unhealthy amount, and to say the least i'm very annoyed at myself for doing what i did, just to throw away all the time and effort i put into building my character, and for all the friends i met along the way. For what i did and have mentioned, these are no excuses what i'm trying to say and put out there, i'm just trying to be honest with how i felt at the time, and i fully accept that no excuses will ever be okay for what i did, and i'm happy for the consquenes to go ahead how they did. I'd also like to put out there, since the time i was duping, i have felt a huge amount of guilt during and after when i stopped duping, this is because i could feel what i did was not right whatsoever, and would know the ban hammer would eventually peak up to me and put me down for what i did. I'm greatful for the chance to unban appeal for what i did, and i apoligse to all admins/devs for what i have done, and for having to waste their time, cathcing me out and having to deal with me.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i apoligse to all admins/devs for what i have done, and for having to waste their time, cathcing me out and having to deal with me.
Out of everything you said, this is always the part that i have the issue with. 

You say that you duped a month ago and you have felt guilt, did you feel guilty enough to tell staff about it? no. The fact is, without devs/staff having to catch you, you would be a very rich man just playing as if nothing happened. I know about your talks with Recon and TBJ however yes, by the sounds of it they have gave you good advice in just coming clean straight away and holding your hands up to face the consequences. But the fact still remains you were not honest, you have been selfish and you have wasted a lot of peoples time here. 

Those consequences will be, a minimum term of 6 months banned. Then you can appeal and we will go from there.

Declined.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back