What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - dippzi - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dippzi

Unban Appeal for dippzi 

In-game Name: Jasper Ghost

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198280503395

Ban ID: 4182

Reason given for your ban: Exploiting/Duping (C2.2)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: So around late may/ start of june i was perma banned for exploiting. Im not going to mention the inner details into how or what for obvious reasons, but i exploited to benefit myself in being rich within RP. I did this multiple times throughout late april/start of may.

Why should we unban you ?: From when i first got banned, i had multiple conversations with TBJ, Recon and others on what had gone on. At this point they already knew the method from previous dupers, however i did help them as much as possible and accepted what i did wasn’t right, tried to help in whatever possible to try and improve the community. I did appeal after this in June which got denied.
This was understandable as what I did was not acceptable and unfair for others in RP and the break was needed and deserved..

Since then i have took a break away from RP/gaming and focused on work, life etc. Over the period i have realised what i did was stupid and stopped a part in my life that wasnt worth it and pointless. I was an active member within the community and for quite a while, i had a good few friends there, but however the break was a good thing, playing it everyday for long hours consistently can make you do rash decisions like what i did wrong, however not saying its acceptable at all.
The break was good where it got me away for it for a while, realising that i would still like to play RPUK in my spare time and start out fresh again. I feel over the period gone by I’ve had time to reflect back on it well and look forward to a fresh start hopefully.

I understand completely what i did and how severe what i did was, in no shape or form whatsoever should it be classed as acceptable as i helped ruin part of the community and economy within RPUK.
Im hoping i can gain trust again to be able to start fresh again within RPUK, i look forward to one day being able to start my characters again as i understand they will be wiped. I see this as a very positive thing as it will allow and make me have to RP to good standards and enjoy the server once again, without constantly worrying about money.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @dippzi

You are correct, your characters have indeed been wiped. Honesty is always key here and I would like to commend your honesty here. Though by all accounts you were honest right away, you were in the end. 

I have wiped your bank, inventory, and cash. I just just awaiting a developer to wipe your vehicles. As you can understand they are very busy and will get to it just as soon as they can. Once that is done, you will be notified here and unbanned. 

Hello @dippzi

You are correct, your characters have indeed been wiped. Honesty is always key here and I would like to commend your honesty here. Though by all accounts you were honest right away, you were in the end. 

I have wiped your bank, inventory, and cash. I just just awaiting a developer to wipe your vehicles. As you can understand they are very busy and will get to it just as soon as they can. Once that is done, you will be notified here and unbanned. 
Hi Bowen,

Thanks for the response. Im greatful for the second chance, ill be sure to not let you down,

Hello @dippzi

Sorry to mess your around, this was not my intention but further information has come to light about your past rule breaks. These were there the whole time and I must admit my negligence in missing this information, but this has lead me to decline your appeal with no further appeals being accepted. 

Whilst I am sorry that I missed this information , I am not sorry that you remain banned. Given the size and scope of your exploiting before plus your behavior after, I am not willing to subject our rule abiding players to you. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back