What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - dippzi - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dippzi

Unban Appeal for dippzi 

In-game Name: Jasper Ghost

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198280503395

Ban ID: 4182

Reason given for your ban: Exploiting/Duping (C2.2)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: About just over a year since i have been banned from RPUK. Im not going to mention the inner details into how or what for obvious reasons, but i exploited to benefit myself in being rich within RP. This happened for a decent amount of time up until my ban late May 2021.

Why should we unban you ?: It has been a decent time now from the last time i played on RPUK. I have had some previous appeals denied but i feel over this period have matured massively and can understand what i did was out of order and something i live to regret.

Since the ban i have stopped gaming as much and now more focused on IRL stuff. Over the period i have realised what i did was very wrong and something i never wish to do again.I was an active member within the community and for quite a while, i had a good few friends there.
The break away from roleplay has been good where it got me away for it for a long while, got me realising that if i ever got a second chance i would be grateful and make sure to take that second chance to grind and enjoy roleplaying on RPUK again with no hiccups.

I do not only fully regret what i did but how i acted before, during and after the ban. I would like to say sorry for that ontop of my behaviour while roleplaying and can assure i am and would never act like that again.
I understand completely what i did and how severe what i did was, in no shape or form whatsoever should it be classed as acceptable as i helped ruin part of the community and economy within RPUK.
Im hoping i can gain trust again to be able to start fresh again within RPUK one day and prove my worth.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

The issue is you burned your bridge here. Simply put, we can't trust you enough to give you a chance on this server. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back