What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Display - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Display

Unban Appeal for Display 

In-game Name: Kenji Whitlock

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199192771312

Ban ID: !!RPUK13206!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I’ve been banned today for the reason C1.9, during my police applications in the past I was underage on the server however I decided to put 18 on the age part of the application, this happened in 2021, I'm not sure on the month. At this time I was 17. At that time I was lying about my age, as the years passed I never decided to bring it up as I didn’t think it was that important as the thought process in my mind was “Oh well, it's in the past no point” however being in a call with the staff members and after a short talk with themselves, I should have opened a ticket and told the staff team that I lied on the police application and should have come clean.

Why should we unban you ?: As staff mentioned in the TS call, I do have plans on turning on a new leaf and which is in the progress and on its way, I have created multiple scenarios where people have said my RP was good in OOC chat. Furthermore, I’ve been in this community for a long time and genuinely think I deserve to be in here for longer. I’ve made a name for myself throughout the community and easily tarnishing the name like this is something I don't wish to do. There’s nothing much I can say but that karma decided to come back and bite me in the ass. Like staff members in TS have mentioned, it would've been more ideal for me to notify them and get the issue over with than just leaving it and forgetting.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there @Display
I hope we're well tonight. 

Let's start this off with a simple question, do you remember our agreement in your previous unban appeal? 🙂

Hello there @Display
I hope we're well tonight. 

Let's start this off with a simple question, do you remember our agreement in your previous unban appeal? 🙂
Hello, yes I remember our agreement, I was in a TS call with Liam, Lunar and Sammy and I was told I could make an appeal today.

Hello there Mr. @Display
I hope we're doing well in this lovely day, it's nice n sunny out here, hope it's nice for you too. 

Onto the unban appeal, after careful consideration and a lot of effort, I'd like to ask you few simple questions; 
Is there anything more we need to know? 
Is there anything you want to share? 
Have you lied before? - If so when, why. 
How do we know you won't lie in the future, for all I know you could be lying right now, you have done so in the past, what's different now? 
If I go digging further down this rabbit hole, will I find anything more that may "hurt" you in the future? 

This is your LAST opportunity to come clean with anything we may find. 

Hello @Mike Wolfie, its good to know you are doing well,

Is there anything more we need to know?
 I don't think there is anything else you need to know. As discussed through the TeamSpeak chat, only thing I lied about is the application to the police.

Is there anything you want to share? 
Furthermore, I don't think there is anything I have to share, as far as I can recall I haven't broken any other rules after my RDM ban except the C1.9.

Have you lied before? - If so when, why. 
Like I mentioned before, I do not recall lying about anything other than the police applications, what I said throughout my last ban appeal was true and I was in the process of turning a new leaf.

How do we know you won't lie in the future, for all I know you could be lying right now, you have done so in the past, what's different now? 
Like you've said yourself, I have lied in the past about the police application but I want to keep it known that it was 2 years ago in 2021 where now there is no point of lying anymore.

If I go digging further down this rabbit hole, will I find anything more that may "hurt" you in the future? 
You could dig in deeper about me, but I assure you, that there wont be any factual evidence to "hurt" my future in RPUK.

Thank you for taking your time to read my unban appeal and reply to it. Hope you have a good rest of your day!

Hello @Display
I did not forget about you! 

Still pending and doing more digging but should have the good news, bad news, ugly news by the end of the week! (hopefully by Friday)
If you've anything more to add, this is the perfect time. 

Hey @Mike, hope your having a good day!

I don’t have anything to add, as I said earlier as far as I can recall, any rule I have broken in the past, I’ve ether banned or warned for them. Thanks for your reply.

Have a good day!

Before I proceed, I will adjust my previous condition a little bit. 
"If you're banned again next time, you will have to wait 3 months before appealing it, 4 months if you're banned for combat logging, do you agree?"
And I will change it to this; 
"Any ban in 3 months is a 6 month cool down", and this will take affect IF/WHEN you're unbanned, considering you also lied on your application to join a whitelisted faction, I will also add a 2 months blacklist from any factions. (NHS, Police)

Any questions so far? @Display

*EDIT*
Would you be able to come TS tomorrow? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Any time today if you're free! 🙂
@Display

Hello there. 

With everything that I've learned, found and discovered. 
I am not comfortable with letting you back into the community, as I am personally convinced you're still underage.

I recommend in your next appeal, if you still want to do it at that date, to come fully clean, enough with the lies. 
You lied once, lied twice, but eventually got caught in your own lie. 

Let's look at your history with us, shall we?
Lied about your age numerous times. 
Banned for G2.9
Warned for Powergaming
Warned for G3.5 
Warned for G5.1
Warned for C2.3
Banned for C2.3
Banned for G1.2

This is the amount of bans, warnings you've collected in this community, enough is enough. 

Once you appeal said ban on date given at the bottom, we might think of lifting the already preset conditions, who knows, you might return better than ever. 
But until then, it's a big no. 

Ban Reason Updated: PEGI
DENIED - Can Appeal: 14/07/2025

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back