What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - dmarvel - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmarvel

Unban Appeal for dmarvel 

In-game Name: lesley mackarel

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199217773767

Ban ID: !!rpuk11617!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3 g3.1 g1.6 c1.10

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I logged off after dying in a car crash and logging into another character because there was no one near me so i didn't think it would be classed as combat logging due to the fact that i was new and had nothing on my character anyway i had literally just been driving about on the server and died in a crash and the other reason was for meta gaming because the in game voice chat wasn't working for any1 on the server and i couldn't think of any other way to speak to my mate apart from discord and we literally ended up logging off like 20 minutes after the voice chat bugged anyway so we wasn't doin it for long and there was no combat happening anyway we was literally just cruising about and then i think we got the trolling for being a character with its baps out which i didn't know would be classed as that because it was just a clothing option so i thought it would be allowed considering its an 18 plus server

Why should we unban you ?: because i genuinely don't believe i deserve to be perma banned for changing character late at night when i had died to something not related to combat and i had no possessions apart from probably something cheap like a phone, speaking in discord due to a problem with the server which i wouldn't of been in if it was working and apparently trolling because my character had its tits out when i wasn't trolling any1 with the character just cruising about cos i couldn't speak to no1 anyway obviously its up to you if you unban me but i don't think i did anything to deserve a perma ban maybe a warning yeah considering i was new to the server as well and have not broke no rules to do with rp as well because all the incidents was not to do with rp situations apart from maybe having my baps out but that still wasn't trolling in my eyes i was just using a clothing option and going about the city like any1 else would and couldn't speak to any1 to even attempt to troll them

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @dmarvel

You are claiming to be new to the server yet I can see you have characters from both 2021 + 2022, this seems as if you are making excuses for your actions rather than taking accountability for the rule breaks.

Why did you think it was a good idea to log out whilst incapacitated rather than waiting out the bleed out timer and respawning before switching characters?

By your logic in this appeal it seems as if you believe it is acceptable to break a server rule because you were having issues with your voicechat? Explain?

I am new to the server i made characters before but only ever played for a few hours if that so I'm new in the amount of playtime I've had on the server which is barely any.

I didn't think it would be classed as combat logging considering it wasn't an rp scenario when i died and the fact that my character had nothing to lose on it as well apart from maybe a phone or something which could be easily bought back. In my experience on the server i used to play combat logging was only to do with rp or combat scenarios so i didn't know it wasn't allowed in this case but obviously do now.

The reason i was in voice chat wasn't to do with me having issues with my game chat the full server was and everyone was recommended to use team speak but i don't really know what it is so thought it would be easier to go into discord considering it was late. 

I understand now that you can't switch characters when you die of something none rp related until you bleed out but didn't at the time but personally don't think thats worth a perma ban or the fact that the voice chat function in the game wasn't working for the full server so i had to use a different app to speak to my mate.

@dmarvelWhy do you think it would be acceptable to be in a call with your friend over discord and keep remaking new characters and meeting up with this friend within rp knowing that it would be against the rules to do so?

Yes it is unfortunate that the server voice chat was down however this does not excuse your actions by telling your friend your whereabouts over discord.

Can you quote me the rules you have been banned for and explain them in your own words as well as the reason that you think we have these rules in place.

I didn't tell my mate my whereabouts through discord we was outside the hospital when the voice chat stopped working in the server we was already together and when you make a new character you both spawn in the same location anyway its hard to miss a big rusty car next to you 

trolling which i dont understand i genuinely think it was because my character had its tits out but its obvious why the rule is there so people aren't going around annoying everyone

metagaming which i was talking about above but the rules in place so people cant basically cheat like dying and telling someone to come pick u up so u don't lose loot or telling your friends to come help you cos you're held hostage basically using it to gain an advantage in game 

and i think the other just said community ban but i cant remember because i think the rules have changed since i got the ban because g1.6 now has a complete different meaning from when i got the ban because it wasn't anything to do with me being ooc 

Trolling which i dont understand i genuinely think it was because my character had its tits out
Can you talk me through the roleplay scenarios you had whilst on this character and the plan/backstory you had for the character upon creation? 

and i think the other just said community ban
(G1.6) Being In Character - What happens in Roleplay needs to stay within Roleplay. Do not bring in character issues outside of the game, likewise do not bring your real life issues with other players into the game. You ARE NOT your character and they ARE NOT you.

Its G1.6 not C1.6 you have been banned for, with this in mind can you think of why you may have been banned for this rulebreak?

@dmarvelPlease respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

it couldn't of been anything to do with being out of character so that must of just been a mistake or something and i didn't know you needed a backstory but if you don't want me back on the server just deny my appeal been 11 days since i made it don't think what i did is that deep that we need to debate for this long I've told you what happened and the reason behind it don't really think that there's anything else i can say i go on gta to have some fun but ur making me plead my case like im about to get locked up over a server problem and a mistake i made 1 time cos i didn't no u couldn't do it its stupid

Just from that response I am getting a clearer picture of what happened and how you view things overall. Breaking rules regardless of what they are is a serious thing, Since many people play here to be "Someone else" and have fun! Indeed there are limits and you not only walked past them, You jumped over the line. 

I will say the type of attitude displayed is one that is less than desirable when it comes to asking for another chance. Yes you broke not one rule but four and the first ban you received was a permanent one. In all honesty, If you aren't willing to plead your case to why we should give you another opportunity, To put it simple, We won't. Based on this I will be going ahead and denying the appeal, However once you feel ready to accept everything and willing to go into it fully you are welcome to make another appeal, However it won't be as simple as (Sorry I did this) to return.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back