What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - doctordreamz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctordreamz

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for doctordreamz 

In-game Name: Ben Cooper

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198138952786

Ban ID: !!rpuk13068!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3 player report (combat log)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: what appears to be a combat ban was actually my internet running out at an unfortunate time. I am a student and use a dongle on a pay as you go plan. As soon as this happened I rang my father and got him to top me up 10GB. by time i rejoin 15 or so mins later the police officers were not at the area and had left. I did not know that if i rejoined and the officers werent around i had to go find them or present to a police station. i am sorry for not doing that. i genuinely did not know i had to do that.

Why should we unban you ?: I play this server alot and have made alot of friends on here. I am on the low end of the autistic spectrum and i have anxiety, im sure you can guess that its alot harder for me to make friends in the real world than it is in your city. I do not have contact details for alot of the friends i have met in your city and as i am unable to re log in to the city i am worried i have lost these friends for life. please unaban if you are able too. thank you for your time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Combat Logging bans come with an automatic one month cooldown.

This is why you were banned;

You may appeal this ban 14/07/2023

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back