What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - doctordreamz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctordreamz

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for doctordreamz 

In-game Name: Ben cooper

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198138952786

Ban ID: !!rpuk13068!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3 player report (combat log)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I had an open ban appeal that @danoo was sorting. He had a problem with it being moved and has asked me open a new one. He asked me to link my previous log which is here - https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/150024-unban-appeal-doctordreamz-gta-rp/#comment-853610

Why should we unban you ?: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/150024-unban-appeal-doctordreamz-gta-rp/#comment-853610

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @doctordreamz, I hope all is well! 🙂

Firstly I'd like to apologise on our behalf for the delay in your appeal, it was a complete accident having it moved to the unbanned section.
Moving on, you had stated this in your last appeal:

I got too excited and didnt want to get in trouble with my gang for loosing our possesssions.
Logging out to save items displays a win/loss mentality which is the absolute opposite to what we're looking for here.
We want players whom can embrace and enjoy any given roleplay scenario, rather than connecting to gather loot. What is your overall purpose on the server? 

Hi @Danoo

Don’t worry these things happen and you messaged me to keep me updated so thank you for that.

I understand that my actions when I logged out shows a win loss mentality and that I did not care for the rules or the enjoyment of the other plays involved. My intentions were bad at the time however I think the times that I have spent on other servers have helped me to grow out of this mentality and actually enjoy the game for what it is.

My overall purpose on the server is to have a good time with friends and make new ones in the city whilst in rp. 

My characters intentions  are to move back to the city and begin taking legal jobs whilst I gain some money. They would like to try and link back up with old friends who he knew before he last flew out, I want to work until I can afford all the basics like a car, an apartment and then maybe a business.

If there is anything else you would like to know let me know 

Thanks 

Good evening @doctordreamz, thanks for the response! 🙂

I'm glad to hear that you've spent time developing your roleplay on other servers and hopefully we can see an improvement! 
You've been here since April 2023 and this is currently the only ban you hold on record which I hope remains this way.

Please re-read over the server rules before joining as we do not want to end up back here for something so avoidable, our rules will also differ from the servers you've just been playing.
As per FBS, any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back