What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dom Temo - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom Temo

Unban Appeal for Dom Temo 

In-game Name: Cap. Levi

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198328974059

The date you got banned: 30/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: Daanv

Reason given for your ban: Ban Evading

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: It was my friend who was caught by the police and disconnected because of internet when there was maintenance at their house, so after that he didnt get on for that day until later at night and he saw he had a 1 day ban, and since we thought that it was just a 1 day I let him play on my other account which was also banned for evasion, so the reason is because he had internet problems, so I let him play on my account.

Why should we unban you ?: I think you should unban my friend cAP LEVI because it was due to an internet error and that is why I let him use my account not knowing it would get both our accounts banned in the proccess. I understand that we broke the rules without knowing but I would like to ask u to unban him, because this is a server that I love and we all play on because its just very fun all around.
Thank you.
DomTemo

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: No

Hello @Dom Temo

Firstly, I must ask: Is this an unban appeal for you or your friend? As in, has your main account been banned or just your friends and your alt?

OK, can you please provide all of the SteamIDs involved.

@Dom TemoRight, and what is your main SteamID?

Right... So what you are telling me is that you intentionally helped someone ban evade? 

Yes but didnt really know since it was a 1 day ban cuz of his internet @Bowen Orion.

We just wanted to play a bit later cuz of his internet so he used my Alt instead so we can play for that 1 day.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you didn't know he was banned, then why did you supply him with another account?

I knew he was banned but it was cuz he was banned due to an internet error on his side and we wanted to play we didnt know it was a big deal since it was a 1 day ban.

@Dom Temo

I have come to the following conclusion:

1. Your friend will have to appeal his own ban, as I am really not sure why you are appealing for them.
2. You shall receive a 1 day ban under C1.7. This is the common sense rule, which you have broken by giving an account to someone to ban evade. You say you didn't think it would be a big deal, but we ban people for a reason, to attempt to circumnavigate that is either malevolent or just silly. I am choosing to believe the latter. 

Aiding someone in ban evading usually comes with a much harsher punishment but in this case, I don't think that is in anyone's best interest. Learn from this and use your brain in future when deciding to hand someone a steam account. 

Denied - 1 day ban applied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back