What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dom Temo - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom Temo

Unban Appeal for Dom Temo 

In-game Name: Dom Temo

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198855179762

Ban ID: I dont know

Reason given for your ban: Just found out i was banned

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have not used the discord in a while, but all of a sudden when i tried to play fivem it required me to be verified so I asked support on teamspeak and they told me to appeal.
my discord is DMT#9964

Why should we unban you ?: I dont know why i was banned i think i was banned by mistake, or maybe my account got hacked and spammed links in discord either way it was not me i hope u can figure out the reason i was banned and unban.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

maybe my account got hacked and spammed links in discord
Maybe? 
Surely, if your Discord account was hijacked and was sending malicious links, you'd know about it?  

i hope u can figure out the reason i was banned and unban.
We know the reason why you were banned. Whether or not you will be unbanned, depends on you entirely. 

Maybe? 
Surely, if your Discord account was hijacked and was sending malicious links, you'd know about it?  

We know the reason why you were banned. Whether or not you will be unbanned, depends on you entirely. 

I got banned on a couple serversa before and i changed passwords yes it has happened but i didnt realise RPUK was one of them.

Besides updating your passwords, have you taken any further steps to secure your account? For example, attaching a Two-Factor Authenticator.

Your account was compromised once, whomever was in control of it posted malicious links in our Discord with over 16,000 members. This means, when you at some point were careless with your passwords or account safety, it could've potentially been harmful towards 16,000 other users. 

Besides updating your passwords, have you taken any further steps to secure your account? For example, attaching a Two-Factor Authenticator.

Your account was compromised once, whomever was in control of it posted malicious links in our Discord with over 16,000 members. This means, when you at some point were careless with your passwords or account safety, it could've potentially been harmful towards 16,000 other users. 
I am really sorry about that i was careless back then but i understand more in discord now i have gotten kaspersky antivirus and dont click on any link from anyone i dont know, or even download anything of the internet. I am really sorry for causing issues for you and the other 16000 member i really am sorry about that, but i really would like to play on the fivem server if its possible to do that without discord i would really be happy

Also yes i have activated 2FA using authenticator app

Alright @Dom Temo

I understand that you were not in control of your account at the time - I appreciate that you have secured your account to prevent incidents like this being repeated. 
But please understand this, if you lose control of your account again, and malicious links are posted on any of our platforms, you will not be unbanned twice. 

I will however lift the current ban, and allow you to return. 

Alright @Dom Temo

I understand that you were not in control of your account at the time - I appreciate that you have secured your account to prevent incidents like this being repeated. 
But please understand this, if you lose control of your account again, and malicious links are posted on any of our platforms, you will not be unbanned twice. 

I will however lift the current ban, and allow you to return. 
Thank u so much, I will try my best to stay of "sketchy" sides of the internet.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back