What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Don Baldie - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Baldie

Unban Appeal for Don Baldie 

In-game Name: Husam Khan

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561199005072432

Ban ID: rpuk#3535

Reason given for your ban: G1.2 Forum Report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: no context in the video shown but it just showed me killing two ballas when they wernt hostile towards me

Why should we unban you ?: theres no context in the video they sent, ive been beefing these two ballas (not the whole gang) and it was beef over them stealing my cars (in one 4 hour period) and punching and just trolling me. We made a verbal agreement before that when we see eachother we can hurt one another e.g shoot,stab, etc. So im a pacifist guy (most times) so i got a gun from a guy who i jamp into a car with. I scouted where they were (phoning other players). when i founf out most of the ballas were at the mansion just of motorway i was minding my own business then as i value life. when we came to their car park i saw the 2 friends and i went and changed my identity (clothing). they knewt it was me but i knew it went wrong when they dioscovered me. They maybe didnt have guns or any weapons making me seem like the 'issue'. But i feared for my 'life' and shot the guy and his mate survived. as i didsnt want unecessary attention from other gang members (hit n run basically) then they broke rp and told their freinds who hunted me down timee after. . Since then ive been doing odd jobs and minding my own business and im ok with the ballas when i see them at parties and meetups. There was no context from the video hence making me look bad. it would be amazin if you could revoke my ban and allow me play GTA RP thank you
Extra info -- sorry about late reply before, i though id recieve a notfication when you guys responded but i didnt get one, sorry my bad

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

In just over a month you've managed to be banned 4 times... 

Why should we even bother with this unban appeal given that you've clearly not learnt from any previous ban you've had? 

We made a verbal agreement before that when we see eachother we can hurt one another e.g shoot,stab, etc
Do you have any evidence to support your claim that there was previous interactions that led up to this situation?

@Don Baldie

hi, my first ban was a ban for 24h for chatting in ooc, my mistake i rectified it and i didnt comit the same offence twice. the second and third ban was due to complications in kidnapping/robbing situations. the admins and the witness knew what i did was wrong (killing when complying) and i got banned for a couple of days, i understood my mistakes and rectified them making sure i never did them again. and the third ban was me attacking someone whith a weapon when they had a weapon on me (both different circumstances) and i got politley told by an admin and another ban was issued. Since me making 2 genuine mistakes when i returned back to the server i was on my best behaviour. I streamed my pov on my twitch at all times so you guys know my character and the type of guy he is and that im not always in the wrong especially when it got to do with certain 'gang members'. im well known around the city for good reasons and i always keep my head out of possible troubles that will get me permed banned. many of my people in the city could back the statment regarding gang members abusing their roles as gang members by constantly annoying the public and just trolling most of the time. but im ofcourse fine with that as thats their 'character'. As i previously mentioned i have learnt from my past mistakes and did not commit banned actions again im reformed and i always obey the rules. ive got a job in the city and thgings were going superwell prior to this incident.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim that there was previous interactions that led up to this situation?
i did when the issue occured on that day but im not in possesion of the clip. now  i was told numerous times that the ballas wanted me gone for any reason by themselves (ooc). also the clip theses guys have shown shows no context nor did they type out the context making this situation look like its just my fault. please ask any questions and i hope you guys reconsider unbanning me thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay @Don Baldie

I am going to be unbanning you as of now. I suggest that you rethink how you are roleplaying as your character and maybe steer away from the constant gang violence as you will not get back into the server so easy if you are banned again. Take this as a final warning. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back