What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Don Baldie - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Baldie

Unban Appeal for Don Baldie 

In-game Name: Husam Khan

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199005072432

Ban ID: rpuk#3535

Reason given for your ban: G1.2 Forum Report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: no context in the video shown but it just showed me killing two ballas when they wernt hostile towards me

Why should we unban you ?: theres no context in the video they sent, ive been beefing these two ballas (not the whole gang) and it was beef over them stealing my cars (in one 4 hour period) and punching and just trolling me. We made a verbal agreement before that when we see eachother we can hurt one another e.g shoot,stab, etc. So im a pacifist guy (most times) so i got a gun from a guy who i jamp into a car with. I scouted where they were (phoning other players). when i founf out most of the ballas were at the mansion just of motorway i was minding my own business then as i value life. when we came to their car park i saw the 2 friends and i went and changed my identity (clothing). they knewt it was me but i knew it went wrong when they dioscovered me. They maybe didnt have guns or any weapons making me seem like the 'issue'. But i feared for my 'life' and shot the guy and his mate survived. as i didsnt want unecessary attention from other gang members (hit n run basically) then they broke rp and told their freinds who hunted me down timee after. . Since then ive been doing odd jobs and minding my own business and im ok with the ballas when i see them at parties and meetups. There was no context from the video hence making me look bad. it would be amazin if you could revoke my ban and allow me play gta rp thank you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You are explaining yourself on your most recent ban which has got you a perm. However the pattern of your 3 previous bans all show the same thing. You act first, think after.

In less that 1 month you have racked up 4 bans. Are you actually here to roleplay?

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back