What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Don Baldie - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Baldie

Unban Appeal for Don Baldie 

In-game Name: Don Baldie

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199005072432

Ban ID: rpuk#3898

Reason given for your ban: G3.1 and G3.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: im really not sure i believe it was a mistake 

Why should we unban you ?  firstly i have not used ooc information to influence my roleplay (metagaming )  G3.1 so im really confused as to why i have been permanantly banned from rpuk for something i am so sure i DID NOT do. if there is proof of me doing such things i would like to see it as im sure i didnt do such things. maybe it was a mistake or something. Also ive been banned for G3.2. To my knowledge i have not identified someone for their ID or name tags. its probably something i may have done unknowingly but i am certain i have NOT broken this rule. if an admin has seen me break such rules i would of loved to have had a conversation regarding the incident or if someone has reported me i would llike to see there report a player request. But prior to the incident i was at triads turf dealing and was in hospital earlier where i did not break any of the two rules. i honestly think this was a mistake or a misundertsnading but if theres proof i would love to see it thanks.

Thanks

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Back here again i see.

I am going to be unbanning you as of now. I suggest that you rethink how you are roleplaying as your character and maybe steer away from the constant gang violence as you will not get back into the server so easy if you are banned again. Take this as a final warning. 
This is what i said on your last appeal. I advised you to stay away from that kind of thing and that you will not find it easy to get back. 

You have not been banned by mistake.. maybe our admins found you by your "lucky numbers and found you to kill(ban) you" just like how you threatened to do to someone in game.

Now you have a idea of what you were banned for i will be declining this appeal as i warned you it would be harder to get back. You can re-appeal from 18/08/2021 with a honest appeal. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back