What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Don Baldie - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Baldie

Unban Appeal for Don Baldie 

In-game Name: Don Baldie

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199005072431

Ban ID: !!rpuk5862!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.7

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: This incident unfortunatly occured almost 2 years ago. so i do not know the exact specifics as to why i got banned, but from what i can remeber it was due to my stupidity and recklessness when i used to Rp here a long time ago.

Why should we unban you ?: Looking back now, I really didn't have any idea how to conduct myself properly in RPUK (using vulgar language and being quite disrespectful) when I first joined the server as I was young and ignorant. But time has gone, and I've grown up a lot since then. I now understand how crucial following rules are to RP communities and how it inevitably creates a better community if people dont break rules.

Over the 2 years I have been engaging in other servers strengthening my RP and demonstrating a high level of maturity and treating others with respect. I have become wiser and have gained some valuable life experiences. I have improved my roleplay tremendously by working on character development and staying within the boundaries created.

I deeply regret any inconveniences or unpleasant experiences caused by my previous behavior. I can assure you that my previous acts do not reflect the man that I am today.I am determined to start role playing to the highest level on this server and make a positive impact to the community.

I promise to adhere to the rules and standards if given the opportunity to play again. I am also aware that breaking these guidelines may have appropriate repercussions, so I will not try to step over them.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

The situation involving your ban, was that you were going up to player(s) and calling them by their Discord name rather than their Character name which completely ruined their roleplay as others kept using the Discord name rather than their Character name thus spreading all of your OOC suspicions into Roleplay.

I want to start by claiming full responsibility for the immature and careless behavior I displayed on RPUK in 2021.I can now see the seriousness of my actions and how they negatively impacted other players' Roleplay experiences. It feels like I found it funny to refer to other players by their discord names, so I'm genuinely sorry for my stupidity and lack of maturity back then. I can assure you I have changed as an individual and these inconveniences will not occur again.

Why do you want to return now?

Why didn't you appeal this prior?

What have you been up to since?

The main reason why I want to join a serious role-playing community again is because I have completed my A level exams (a week ago) and now have free time for the summer. I've been playing some RP, particularly Red Dead Redemption Roleplay (RDRP),  but I really want to fully engage myself in a serious gta roleplaying community again.

To be honest, the reason I didn't appeal earlier is because I hadn't changed back then and I knew I would end up in the same situation again (just doing daft things). I was genuinely immature at that time and thought it would be best to leave the server for a while.

As mentioned before since then ive been doing my Alevel exams and reduced gaming a lot mostly focussing on education, my physical health and work.

What have you been up to since?

yes ive been doing my Alevels since my ban and working, and playing some roleplay here and there (mostly RDRP)

Alevels are exams you take in the uk and is the one of the higher level of education you can do before going uni. ive mostly been foccusing on my education since then tbh 👍

The plan is to get an expungement, as my record has been clean long enough for me to get this granted. I want Don Baldie to become a Lawyer (if thats a jobrole) as i feel thats whats best suited for this character to help those who were like him. Or perhaps join the police force which im very keen to do so, i think it will be an amazing experience for Baldie and i can see myself thrive in this position.

If i cant be granted an expungment and being involved with a job relating to Law, i will more than likley live a criminal lifestyle but will avoid gangs etc as being involved with gangs led to myself being banned before. Overall i just miss the structure of this server and can see myself exell in whatever area im in and abide the rules ofcourse.

You've got quite the record with bans and warning, don't make the same mistake again in this community as we wont stand for it.

You seem to have your head screwed on this time around, as I said before don't make the same mistake again. Re-read the rules, as a lot has changed since you were gone.

Any ban within a 6 month period, will lead you right back here pleading on these forums.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back