What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Doniel Saville - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Doniel Saville 

In-game Name: Daniel Thomas

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198878822210

Ban ID: !!rpuk5978!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.9 Pegi

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Because I was playing the server and I wasnt 18

Why should we unban you ?: You should un ban me because I have been banned for just less than a year and I am now 18 I know it is hard to believe anything that I say but I am 18. I want to play the server with the friends and people that I came over to play with. I understand that I lied and that I cant be trusted but I am now 18. I am happy to come to teamspeak like last time and speak to a staff member for a maturity test like last time if needed. The time I spent on the server I really enjoyed and I met some really nice people and I came over with some people that I want to play with again if you will give me the chance.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

As we had our chat TeamSpeak we obviously figured out that you are still 17 so please when you appeal next time to tell the truth as its only going to benefit you.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back