What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dont Look At Me - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont Look At Me

Unban Appeal for Dont Look At Me 

In-game Name: Isro Shaw

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198341505560

Ban ID: rpuk#3562

Reason given for your ban: c1.13 afk

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I understadn the city is very busy, but not all of us ahve very good computers and mine sometimes have issues, random freezing, connetion issues etc, i have been banned at 2 of april for afk for one day, ever since after restart ive been having issues selescting character as the screen just freezes and ic ant leave it because my game is locked onto FUll screen Exclusive, so i either wait for it to unfreeze or kill my pc, i have complained about this issue twice with no response on the help channel ,i removed my client and reinstalled, reset the data and nothing helped, i think since a simple kick formt he server would have not only fixed the problem (i understadn you were not a ware of it) but also clear my spot in the queue, (which i waited 50 queue for losg time after work) just to have my screen break gain and freeze, when i got banned the screen just went back to the main lobby, and got stuck with the ban message, so i just killed the compuer.
i have complained of this issue before with no response, i dont belive its a justefied reason to perma ban someone for something he cannot control.
thanks.

Why should we unban you ?: i cannot control this issue, next times ill just kill me pc even though i lose prio queue when i do, but you must understand i have no control over it and its random and i tried to fix it, and will keep trying

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: No

Screenshot_20210414-203521.jpg

Screenshot_20210414-203609.jpg

Posting things in #help is usually not a good idea as they get lost in the pile of messages which is why forums or even a discord ticket would have been your better option.

You werent banned perm for idling per say but due to your history and the fair ban system.

If what you are saying is true about the freezing, why havent you opened up a bug report regarding the freezing issue to try and get that sorted?

Hello, i have not opened a bug report since i have another friend with a shit pc, and hes having those freezing issues too so i assumed its an issue because the pc isnt strong enough, so i did not want to bother the admins with an issue they modt likely cannot solve (no disrespect)

I dont have the time to upgrade the pc because im in the army and am not on my pc every day, i hope you understand my position and thanks for the quick response,

I just assumed this issue is on my end and the solution i found was just to wait and spam my left click on the mouse.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

You can see the screen shots are from a few weeks ago, this is an ongoing issue for me with other games aswell just recently starting this month it started happening to me.

I now understand it is ufair for other players, but i really like the server and id hate waiting in que each time due to killing my pc, but if thats what i have to do then so be it, thanks!

Right, Well this isn't your first ban for idling, but I hope that it is your last. I also hope that you now understand why we take such an issue with it. We do understand that bugs happen but you need to address them better in future. Open a help ticket, report the bug on the forum etc. If you freeze up and this results in you having to idle for too long then just contact us. We can either make a judgement call to let you stay to fix it (if the server isn't too busy) or we may be able to assist in other ways, such as kicking you while you fix your problems. 

Either way we look at it, don't do it again please. Simple as that really. But for now at least, welcome back.

Unbanned

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back