What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dont Look At Me - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont Look At Me

Unban Appeal for Dont Look At Me 

In-game Name: Isro Shaw

Server: Malden Life

Steam ID: 76561198341505560

Ban ID: !!rpuk3822!!

Reason given for your ban: c1.13 afk

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned back then for being afk, and back then i had an issue with my pc freezing whenever i pick a character, i got unbanned once for this, and promised to let know of the admins if it happens again, and if not ill be banned again, i got banned again because i didnt report me freezing, which is fair, though now ive got a brand new computer that is able to run everything on the server, no freezing is guarenteed, i was banned nearly 4 months ago and i a can assure i wont be afk again in character pick again for any reason.
Thanks.

Why should we unban you ?: i have gotten a new pc and there will be no reason for me to become afk again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: No

i have read rules, i accidently changed it to "no"

Last edited by a moderator:
Although you were banned for being afk, this was not the primary reason for your ban, You were also banned for exploiting a repair bug which you have failed to mention. If you were to have had problems with your computer freezing during character selection, the correct process would be to quit all applications or shut down your computer, not leave it running in a frozen state for hours so not entirely sure I buy your story.

Fortunately you were only caught out because you incriminated yourself by uploading a video of you exploiting yourself and then promptly deleted said video to prevent you from being caught and never owned up to your actions. How can you be trusted to play on this server if you attempt to hide things from staff knowingly yet wish for others to be governed by the same rules you choose to avoid.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Antollyme i didn't mention the repair kit but i honestly didnt know thats why i was banned, i own up to it as there is simply no excuse to it. 

As for the afk part the whole story is true, i have gotten a new system and dont plan on getting anymore "freezing" 

How can you be trusted to play on the server if you want to get others in trouble for breaking the rules but you blatantly break them when it benefits you/

Ill be honest and admit that i Did know i was breaking the rule, and i will not repeat it again simple as that, me breaking it was really idiotic as im myself reporting others for breaking other rules, I will go back on the straight path.

How can we just believe that you wont break a rule again? you now have a total of 6 bans on file and one previous perm ban.

Why should we just not say enough is enough with you?

i was not banned for exploiting ever besides this time, im aware of my mistakes and all i can do is have you my word i will not repeat it again, im not a new member and me trying to come back to the server shows good intention, i just want to go back and play on my favourite FiveM server again with no mistakes this time.

The previous 5 times of you being unbanned should show good intention then based on your logic, yet you are here again. You show a consistent pattern of either not caring about the rules or not respecting them enough to even care to follow them. 

I will not entertain unbanning you until at least 6 months from your ban date. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back