What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dont Look At Me - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont Look At Me

Unban Appeal for Dont Look At Me 

In-game Name: Isro Shaw

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198341505560

Ban ID: !!rpuk3822!!

Reason given for your ban: c1.13 afk + exploit

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned back then for being afk, and back then i had an issue with my pc freezing whenever i pick a character, i got unbanned once for this, and promised to let know of the admins if it happens again, and if not ill be banned again, i got banned again because i didnt report me freezing, which is fair, though now ive got a brand new computer that is able to run everything on the server, no freezing is guarenteed, i was banned nearly 4 months ago and i a can assure i wont be afk again in character pick again for any reason.
Also, i exploited a repair kit bug to benifit myself ingame, i regret it and will not repeat it again.

Why should we unban you ?: 1. i have gotten a new pc and there will be no reason for me to become afk again
2. i deeply mean it when i say i wont hesitate to report another exploit if i come across one instead of using it for my own good.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: No

10/11/21 - That is the date you can appeal from @Dont Look At Me

I also would advise you that you are going to need to do better. You need to show to us that you are not just "sorry and wont do it again" because lets be honest none of us are going to believe that with your previous history here. You got perm banned for being AFK because you had JUST come off another perm ban then you got the exploit thrown on top after. The fact of the matter is, you seem like a liability to me and with a appeal as poor as that i would have no problem denying you. 

So, i would recommend taking another month away, thinking about everything you have done and come back with a much more in depth appeal talking about your whole history with us here. You have wasted countless staff hours with all the mess you have caused so the least you can do is take 30 mins to think of everything you have done and come back with a decent appeal. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back