What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dont Look At Me - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont Look At Me

Unban Appeal for Dont Look At Me 

In-game Name: Isro Shaw

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198341505568

Ban ID: !!rpuk3822!!

Reason given for your ban: c1.13 afk + exploit

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for exploiting a bug for my own good and to give myself advantage over other players.
also for being afk and wasting space.

Why should we unban you ?: so as i said in my last appeal : I do unerstand my actions on this ban and my previous bans have hurt the community as it is and have caused harm to players who wanted to play properly and i have chosen a way to avoid that and get an advantege on others to help me progress in the rpuk world, i also understand that by "achiveing" all these bans have caused the admins and the moderators countless hours of work and the nerve wrecking need to deal with exploiters, hackers, or rp breaking players, and by preforming htese actions, i was no help but otherwise, i was part of the problem, i was banned 6 months ago and i am ready to come back to the community with a fresh white page,, without being a part of the problem.
i keep coming back and appealing nearly every month because i know i wont enjoy playing on other servers like i did on rpuk , i really do hate myself for the actions ive commited and do honestly regret them and i cant reapeat my apoligies less, i want to get back into the community and i want to be part of it again, ive had alot of time to think about it and i know that whenever i come back from base i wawnt to play fivem there, and realise what ive missed.
Thanks.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: No

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules : yes

Again and again and again and again. 

Why just end up being afk?

I think he meant. Again again again we are here with you. Why are you being caught AFK again? 

Awhile ago i had a shit pc with loads of issues, i fixed that along time ago and got a almost new pc so the freezing is out of the way, i belive the main reason im banned is due to exploiting a repair kit but along time ago, i truly regret that decision and i see myself in charge of alot of issues for the admins instead of instantly reporting the exploit, and i intend to do so if i was given anothrr chance, and not repeat my actions.

So why should we give you yet another chance? You came back from a perm and got banned again. Why will this time be different? 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back