What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dont Look At Me - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont Look At Me

Unban Appeal for Dont Look At Me 

In-game Name: Isro shaw

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198341505568

Ban ID: !!rpuk3822!!

Reason given for your ban: c1.13 afk + exploit

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Im reopening the request i didnt answer to.

Why should we unban you ?: As an answer to Robbie's question: i have done my thinking and maturing in realising that benefiting myself upon others is not a way to preform on any platform, i truly regret my decisions in the past, they will not be repeated, ever,
I have come to an understanding that roleplaying is about roleplay, not about finding exlpoits and "controlling" situations with them.
And as refferal to me being afk, as i mentioned, i upgraded my equipment, me being afk was never on purpose and only due to freezing which i mentioned before too, but its all gone now.
If i was given the chance, im ready to come back clean into the community.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: No

Quite frankly your record stinks. I am also sick of seeing appeals from you. 

This is your FINAL chance there will be no more so do not waste it.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back