What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dont Look At Me - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont Look At Me

Unban Appeal for Dont Look At Me 

In-game Name: Isro Shaw

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198341505568

Ban ID: !!rpuk9385!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was probably insta banned for combat logging, but i did not combat log, i was at the mines robbing this player, then i got shot and instantly lost connection/crashed i tried to get back but i kept getting a " connection timed out message"

Why should we unban you ?: Its a big misundertanding, i didnt combatlog, i even reported this timing out issue before, also as soon as i crashed i opened a ticket on the discord server and explained that as soon as the first shop happend i timed out/ crashed.
i have now restarted my router and came to find that i was banned, i will attach all proof now.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: No

1. file:///C:/Users/israel/Downloads/transcript-fivem-13587-connection-issues.html

the link above is my report about the ongoing issue with connection

‏‏צילום מסך (5).png

As you can see i also added in said ticket that i mentioned this issue before, the ban is unjustefied, and i WILL go back and rp the situation even though i dont know how it ended.

Right... I have just gone through a couple of your session logs and I can clearly see that you happen to have a couple of those crashes here and there.

This incident however is not one of them. Not only are you lying blatantly, you are also putting everyone who actually did not do anything wrong in a bad light. You know what you did. So do we. Try again on or after 15/08/2022 and tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back