What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - DraganS - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraganS

Unban Appeal for DraganS 

In-game Name: Igor Davidovich

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199074289405

Ban ID: !!rpuk13911!!

Reason given for your ban: Combat Log

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I disconnected while being in capture on purpose, in order to avoid being captured.

Why should we unban you ?:  I was in the wrong. This is my only time getting banned and I can promise it won’t happen again. I've been banned for 6 months and tried to get unbanned by lying 3 months ago. They gave me a cooldown for lying and I'm now admitting my lies. And trust me, these 6 months off the server won't make me go back to being banned, I'll never do it again. Sorry for lying last year, I combat logged on purpose and I deserved my ban. However it's been so long since the ban so I think I deserve a second chance. Thanks for reading and taking your time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening @DraganS, I hope you're well today! 🙂

Please tell me, why should I even bother to entertain this appeal considering you've lied to us in the last 3 of them about your disconnect reason? 

Thanks for the reply!

Once again, sorry for lying and sorry for destroying gameplay for others. I feel like you are right in questioning approving my appeal because of my earlier lies. But it was my first time getting banned and I thought lying would give me an easier ban than if I told the truth. I’ve now learned that that’s not the case and if I would’ve told the truth I would’ve been back in the server half a year ago already. Since I’ve learned the values of truth in these appeals I can assure you to never lie again. And my long current ban makes me never want to break any server rules again.

thanks for taking your time to read this.

Thanks for the response @DraganS! 🙂

Given the fact you've continuously lied to us... How can we, as staff, trust you again moving forward? 

I’m begging for your trust that I won’t break the rules again and most definitely not lie once again. I’m hoping I can prove myself by getting a second chance. If I end up here again (getting banned) then I won’t beg you again because I’ve failed my chance. But I can guarantee that if I get a second chance I won’t end up here again.

thanks again for reading and answering.

1) You were told to reappeal after the 19th or February. You appealed on the 17th.
2) You continuously lied to us, and had four appeals denied in a short timespan. This does not leave you with any credibility anymore.
3) Your lack of effort in this appeal does not justify our time to even consider unbanning you, after you've lied and cheated to try and get your way.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back