What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - DraganS - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraganS

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Igor Davidovich
Steam ID: 76561199074289405
Ban ID (just the numbers): 13911
Ban Reason: Disconnecting on purpose (COMBAT LOG)
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned because I disconnected from the server on purpose while being in a roleplay scenario, arrested by the police. By disconnecting on purpose I avoided capture. I combat logged which is against the rules and therefore the ban is fully correct.
Why should we unban you: To start with, the ban is fully correct. I broke the rules and deserved punishment. I've previously admitted and stated that I lied in unban appeals about 4-5 months ago. It was the first appeals after my ban and I thought that by lying I would get back into the server quicker and more effective. However I should've known that by lying I disrespected the staff, rules and the server community. But I learned my lesson and was given a cooldown for about 3 months. At the time I was pretty new in the server. I was still learning things and started as a taxidriver. I hade made a bunch of money and driving taxi while listening to the british radio programs was quality time for me. When I then later on got involved with the police, (I don't quite remember how I got arrested but I think I started arguing with another casual non-police player and a cop basically seperated us and took me to the station to ask questions. It was not a serious crime and I was even told that I will be let go. After that I broke the rules by combat logging. Now when I've explained the situation I want to talk about the other stuff. I've admitted lying in the appeals multiple times and haven't changed my mind since. I lied and I admit it. You have denied my appeals after I've admitted lying because you've stated "How can we trust you if you are a liar". I respect that, but I also want you to look at the new me and respect that I have admitted my lies and feel ashamed by them. I want to guarantee that I'll never break any rules or lie again. I've been banned for the only rule I've ever broken for nearly 9 months now and I feel like I should be getting a new chance to prove that all of these appeals I haven't bs:d about wanting to really get back to playing and enjoying the server. If I didn't care I wouldn't have appealed for 9 months. I wouldn't appeal for 9 months just to get back and get banned immidiately again, that makes no sense. I only beg you for a second chance that I haven't gotten yet. I won't let you down. Thanks for taking your time to read and answer!
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

*Please note, to reply to this appeal you will need to link your accounts.*

Can you please explain to me what rule C2.3 is in your own words and explain why we have it on the server?

Rule C2.3 is Combat Log. It's the rule I broke and It's when you disconnect (leave) the server on purpose in a situation where you benefit from it yourself. When in a roleplay situation, like being chased from the police for example, disconnecting from the server in order to not get caught is breaking this rule. Like I did when I avoided arrest by disconnecting from the server on purpose. It can be any rp situation, disconnecting on purpose is not allowed when you try to gain advantage from it.

Hello @DraganS ,

Why should we allow a person that has lied to us back into the server, are you now only going down this road because lying didn't work?

Should we now welcome you back with open arms because your now telling the truth?

What have you being doing in these 7 months since your ban?

Hello OneShot!
I understand that it’s questionable letting me back into the server when I’ve already lied in my first appeals. And it’s a valid point that I could be going down this road because lying didn’t work, maybe for someone else. I really want to make clear that I’m really sorry for lying in the first appeals and I’m more ashamed of the lies than what I’m encouraged to get back into the server. However, I want you to understand how much I enjoyed playing on the server, it’s the best server I’ve played on yet and that’s why I want to get back in it. That’s also why my ban hurt even more and the lying aswell. I really respect your views about my appeals and to welcome me with open arms is nothing I expect. But I want a second chance to prove myself and if I ever get a minor ban, make it permanent. I’ll never be appealing again, that’s because I’m so sure that these 7 months of being banned has made me feel the power and feeling of the ban. I never want to get back to that and I’m 100% sure I’ll never break a rule again. I think the ban has been a good lesson for me with other words. And a second chance is a chance to prove that I’ve learned my lesson. The past 7 months I’ve played on a couple of different servers but haven’t really settled to one because this was the best server I’ve played on based on roleplay , staff and ingame functions. I’m really pleased that you take your time reading and answering my appeals. Thanks again!
Best regards, Dragan

Locked for 3 days for bumping.

Unlocks: 02/04/2024 @21:20

This is now your 7th appeal.

When I look at people's appeals, I try to justify to myself as to why I think you should come back, first and foremost. For most people, I can formulate the opinion that when they return, they might have learned a lesson. Given your history here with the unban appeals, I am struggling to come to that conclusion.

My request is simple - convince me you're mature enough to be here.

Goodmorning @Phoenix !

I’m having my morning tea as we speak so excuse the potential wrong spellings😄 It’s my 7th appeal and you’ve answered me every time, very thankful for that and I respect the work you guys put in. I’m aware that this whole situation has made me look like an immature child. However I’m in my first years as an adult and the reason why this server is my favourite is because of the high number of adults in it. Everywhere you go there’s serious rp and mature people, how I like it. That’s why I’m once again very sorry for ruining other people’s roleplay by combat logging.

I also like that you’re fair on the bans. That you have taken combat logging serious is a good sign for me, even if other servers prioritise RDM for example, I like that you are strict because that provides better roleplay in the server. You’ve changed me for example, I’ve mentioned before how this ban has been a learning point for me and the more time passes the more motivated I am to get back into the server and have a good time with serious roleplay and good people.

I hope you’re having an excellent weekend.
/Dragan

Hello @DraganS ,

We appreciate your honesty this time around in regards to your previous appeals, we believe in giving players an opportunity to learn and grow from their mistakes. However it's essential to maintain a standard of honesty and commitment of following are Community and Server Rules.

We're willing to welcome you back to RPUK under the following conditions:

1. You must adhere strictly to all Community and Server Rules at all times.
  2. Any violation of server rules within the next 6 months will result in an immediate and permanent ban without the possibility of appeal.
We trust that you understand the seriousness of these conditions and are committed to upholding them.

Don't mess it up!

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back