What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dylan robinson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan robinson

Unban Appeal for Dylan robinson 

In-game Name: Dylan Robinson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198870056955

Ban ID: llrpuk15329II

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I know the reason i was banned. It was because i used other characters to transfer money to my character. The reason i did this was because i was having trouble with my VOIP and i couldnt get any proper staff support for 24 hours so i tried transfering money to my character to get staff attention and hope someone would pull me up so i could talk to them about my issue.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe i should be unbanned because it was a stupid way of trying to get the staffs attention with my VOIP issues. I fully understand this isnt the way i should have gone about it and i should have been more patient with the staff as they do have a lot of work on the server looking over 200 plus people all day. i do sincerely apologise for the way i went about it and this is the only RP server i have enjoyed playing and i can ensure you anything like this wont be happening again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

if you could take the amount of money i transfered from the other characters and  allow me to play this server again i would massively appreciate it and make sure it wont happen again.

I tried to help you by telling you to relog. You didn't.
I advised you open up a ticket for further assistance after I saw you hadn't tried to relog.

This excuse isn't acceptable.

Try again.

i did make a ticket. the problem started sunday night and i tried myself to resolve it by reloging multiple times and turning voice chat on and off. i then waited until monday to come back on to see if it resolved itself overnight and it didnt. and when i tried to get help, you told me to make a ticket in which i did. i have a screenshot of the ticket. i relogged numerous times as no one was replying to my ticket at all.

image.png

it was closed this morning after i sorted the VOIP issue out last night

The reason i didnt relog at the moment in time that you said was because i had already tried numerous times before after playing about with my audio settings

i even deleted and reinstalled fiveM to try fix it

Can a member of staff please reply i want to get this issue resolved. ive seen that account usually get wiped but keep there knowledge. i did manage to fix my VOIP issues eventually and i know my way of getting the staffs attention for help was stupid so im prepared to take the account wipe and ensure nothing like this will happen again

Good afternoon, @Dylan robinson! 🙂

You must remember that we're all voluntary members of staff and appeals are the lowest priority however we do try our best to get around to it.
The excuse of attempting to gain staff attention by breaking more server rules and transferring items between characters is absolutely ridiculous.

This appeal will be declined today, if you'd like to re-appeal this ban then you may do so on 07/01/2024.
Please come back with the real reason as to why you had transferred these items too.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back