What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - DylanJames111 - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanJames111

Unban Appeal for DylanJames111 

In-game Name: Dylan

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198967479713

Ban ID: 1.2 perm ban

Reason given for your ban: No reason?

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Calling someone autistic infront of an admin because he rdm'ed me.

Why should we unban you ?: I know calling someone autistic is bad and all but i should not have got a perm ban for doing that but i have grown up alot over the year and seeing a new map for rp on arma 3 is like seeing water in the desert so wanna come on check it and hopefully enjoy my time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Btw the ban was more than 14 months ago i swear to you i never rdm'ed bc i just checked the rules but all i said was, * Is that kid Autistic * infront of the admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @DylanJames111

You did a little more than just call someone autistic didn't you? Would you care to elaborate? 

It really says a lot about you if you are able to say the things your said and not even remember them. Makes it sound like that a normal thing for you to say. I will remind you of some of the stuff as a lot of it cannot be posted here due to its content.

You were seen running around calling everyone you say an "autist" When pulled by a staff member you explained you were doing it because "they are all autists"

You then proceeded to tell the staff member "fun facts" about autistic people including some rather destressing information. You then went on to call the staff member mentally deranged and autistic. 

Do you think this kind of thing is funny? Do you often feel the need to discriminate against people who are different to you? 

No autism isn't funny at all honestly mate i have grown up since then got a new friend group and all, all i wanna do is play a little arma rp i swear i will not do it again. but i do not remember saying * funny facts about autism * as i know nothing about autism.

In all honesty, how much can you have grown up in a year? Also, what is the significance of your profile picture?

Profile pic isn't me just put in a stock image im into police and all but will be changing it like but i have grown up alot now like got a job found our self a bird just wanna go back onto arma like the old days tbf check it out see whats changed

Ok, tell me about what happened when you join teamspeak a while after your ban and asked if you could be unbanned. What happened then?

@DylanJames111please respond soon or this appeal will time out. 

Right, so when you joined and asked if you could be unbanned and was told "no" you didn't leave it by saying "Ok *nword*"? I take it you also didn't join as "dylan wave" from the same IP address as your last login was from? @DylanJames111

Edit: In fact, are you sure you didn't join teamspeak from the exact same IP address that you are using right now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, not buying it. Wasn't just one staff member that heard it. Want to try again? 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back