What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - e.. - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

e..

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Can not remember
Steam ID: 76561199351703788
Ban ID (just the numbers): 10149
Ban Reason: It say's open a ticket in ban reason
Why do you think you were banned: This was nearly 2 years ago so I can not remember that well but I was new to Five M and had come on the server and could not get my mic or Audio working so when an admin pulled me aside to talk I could not and at the time I did not know how to use /me or sky chat.
Why should we unban you: I think you should unban me because I did not no what I was doing when I first played on this server but I have now had nearly 2years of RP experience on other RP servers and now know what to do.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @e.. , I hope all is well? :)

Originally, your ban was placed in 2022 for exactly what you've stated above.
From the moment you got yourself involved with Police you hadn't said a single word throughout the entire time, then taken aside by a staff member to try and have a conversation with you. As this is a roleplay server and not a word was spoken by you, you were banned for having no microphone.

You had also gone ahead and punched a police officer, without providing a single bit of roleplay prior (This would fall under RDM).

@Danoo
Thank you for your reply I do remember accidently punching the police Office but was not able to say it was an accident dew to me not being able to use mic at the time and could not hear people I hope you and your staff team would give me a second chance as I would love to try out this city but have not bean able to dew to the circumstances of me having no Audio working at the time I first tried to Play your city ending in me being perm banned.

I have had much RP experience in other city's after this incident when I managed to get Audio working on FiveM.

Good evening @e.. , thanks for the response!

I'm glad to hear you've gained other experience elsewhere, I do assume that you're more aware as to what you're doing now?

Why has it taken you a year and a half to appeal, out of curiosity?

@Danoo
The reason it has taken me soo long to appeal is because after I was banned I found another city and from then have been in this city Rp as a medic, business owners and the gang life but then I remembered about this city and thought I would see if they would give me another chance as It seems I have been playing the city I am in for so long and wanted to experience something a bit different.

Good evening @e.. , thanks for the response! :)

Please could you open a Discord Ticket under the forums category and @ Dano so we can have a quick chat?

Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back