What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - EagleWaffle - GTA RP

EagleWaffle

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Tony montana
Steam ID: 76561198064228075
Ban ID (just the numbers): 1075
Ban Reason: c2.3 Combat log. Left the game while being down.
Why do you think you were banned: I got banned for combat logging, I got hit by a GTA NPC and decided to quit the game while waiting for ems.
Why should we unban you: In my previous appeals, I have been defending myself, claiming that banning me was a mistake and that the rule/autoban could be better. However that was not a good idea. No matter what happens, quitting while being in roleplay or especially down has their own consequences, they are harsh, but it is what it is. It's my third appeal, I would like to come back to FiveM after two years, and like I've mentioned before I am a genuine roleplayer. Perma ban is perma ban I understand, but if maybe there is a chance to get unbanned I would appreciate it and I will show a better side to the community.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @EagleWaffle, I hope all is well with you? :)

You say in your previous appeal you've been defending yourself, claiming that banning you was a mistake but doing this was "Not a good idea".
Have you come to the conclusion that your appeal isn't going to be accepted, so now you'll just agree and tell us what we'd like to hear to allow you back or has your mentality truly changed on this?

Good evening Danoo, yes everything is well here hope the same goes for you.

I have come to the conclusion that I've avoided responsibility on the matter, since I saw nothing wrong with it myself. I have talked with friends of mine to try and get it explained in my mother tongue in an attempt to understand better and get a different viewpoint. Furthermore, I believe it worked out for the better. Whether the appeal gets accepted or not is not in my hands, I can only hope for another chance. I will BE better. I will DO better. The rest is in your hands, Cheers.

Why is C2.3 a rule we have on the server?

Back