What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - EC4 - 07/24/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC4

In-game Name
Carl Davis

Steam ID
Zeo

The date of your ban.
07/24/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
RDM Combatlogging

Which server are you banned from?
GTA RP

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
We were selling an Uzi which we bought from a gang then the people who we were meeting tried fob us for it but I didn't go with the gun, so they let me go because I said they had the wrong guy. I then met up with a friend and we took out pistols and went onto a rooftop above where we knew they were because we drove past them. We started shooting at them, killed one, then 3 or 4 more drove over to the 2 of us and climbed up the ladder and they killed both of us. I then combatlogged because I was going offline and expected to go on the next day and RP out dieing or being revived. I didn't mean to end an RP sit abruptly or anything.

Why should we unban you ?
I have been on the server a really long time and I believe what I was doing was just creative and a different way of RPing I am on a few whitelisted servers so I know how to RP properly. If I am unbanned I'll forget about the whole thing and just avoid them for the rest of my time here. Thanks for taking the time to read this

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Can you provide us your steamid64 please. 
its the number starting with 76

Go to the rules page and find the rule you broke, Then copy and paste the rule here. 
Explain in your own words why we have this rule in place? 

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM.

Im my own words, this is to make the experience more realistic and less like GTA. It stops people being killed without reason. It also allows for much more RP to happen e.g. Bargaining and negotiating to not be killed. The city would be completely unplayable without this rule being enforced. 

(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue.

In my own words, this rule is in place to prevent  RP situations being ended suddenly by a person who is involved leaving the server. If this rule wasn't in place and being enforced, the person who wasn't getting their way in a situation would just leave the game and leave the other person with nothing. E.g If someone is being robbed and they leave the server so that the person robbing can't take their items.

I fully understand the rules I broke and I made stupid mistakes which led up to me breaking the rules and it won't happen again if you choose to unban me. Thanks for reading

This has been your second ban for combat logging, Did you not learn anything the first time you were banned for it?

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back