What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - EC4 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC4

Unban Appeal for EC4 

In-game Name: Carl Davis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198128273200

Ban ID: 2339

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for exploiting which was my 3rd permanent ban. I was a nuisance to staff and wasted their time. I used a game mechanic to give myself an unfair advantage on a server so centered on realistic gameplay which defeated the purpose of playing it.

Why should we unban you ?: I understand that its easier for you to just keep me banned to avoid me wasting time in the future but I really do like playing this server, there are no others as serious or as good. I have realized how stupid I was being at the time of all my rule breaks and strongly regret my actions. In the time since my last appeal I have since been playing other games but really just want to get back to playing on this server again. I have read over all the rules again and believe that I can actually bring roleplay to the server that would benefit everyone like joining a whitelist and being active in the police or ambulance service. Thanks for reading let me know if you need to know anything. I feel that my last appeal was not read correctly and I understand you have lots of them to go through but I was told in August to come back in 1 month, that alone was after being told to come back after 6 months after my 1st appeal and then you have told me again to come back in 6 months again now so I am sorry for doing another appeal so soon but I just wanted to make it known that I have already waited 1 year since I got banned and I dont know what else to say, like I said, ask me any questions about my appeal and I will answer.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @EC4

Since your ban in 2020, our system have had a few changes and improvements made over time - the notes of your previous unban attempt were therefor incomplete but have now been corrected.

With this in mind, the 6 month cooldown period from your most recent appeal has been lifted. 

Now, I must ask - the exploit that you were banned for, was quite silly. You phased through walls and locked doors while in handcuffs inside the prison - and on more than one occasion. Once you ended up outside in the prison courtyard, you went to lie down in some bushes in an attempt to hide. This exploit was not only done intentionally, but with malicious intent as you then attempted to take advantage of the fact that you had escaped your cell. 

I understand that it has been a year since your ban - but time does not affect the unban process, we do however hope it has affected the player somewhat.
Tell me, in the event that you would be unbanned - what's your plans on the server?

Oh, and for the record - our prison system has been improved as well since then...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, no worries, I understand that it has been so long since the ban that it would've been forgotten about.

Originally when I joined the server I applied for the police but I was 1 year too young so I did criminal roleplay which wasn't really suited to me. If I am unbanned, I would love to join a whitelist such as the police preferably and develop my character as much as possible. I would try and create situations that would benefit everyone and also help in the community with new players starting. I really just want to come back to this friendly, welcoming community and have fun playing the server. You wouldn't have to worry about speaking to me about rule breaks or wasting the time of the staff.

Also thanks for reading this and for the opportunity to make a second appeal so soon.

Hello.
I'm going to give you a golden chance to return and prove yourself better than you once portrayed yourself as - Do not blow this opportunity, because a second one won't come as easily.

- Player will be unbanned, however - if found having issues abiding by the rules, and more specifically those of which he has previous banns or warnings for, a permanent ban will follow. Furthermore, any bans from this point on, will automatically come with a six month cooldown - meaning you'll have to wait half a year before you can appeal your next ban.

Don't make me regret this.

Approved.

-
----------------------------
Merry Christmas.   

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back