What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ecto - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecto

Banned
Unban Appeal for Ecto 

In-game Name: Ecto

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198387930751

The date you got banned: 03/09/21

Member of the team that banned you: orange tron skin

Reason given for your ban: Escaped solitary

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i got banned because i escaped solitary 'by mistake' i got disconnected out the island and so i joined back... i wasnt in solitary anymore the guy saw me and went into his tron skin to speak to me out of ooc and i also said put me back in solitary because of the disconnect..

Why should we unban you ?: because i didnt do much wrong, i was in prison... ive met some nice people had a laugh, really love the server ive even got a few of my friends to join and rome about in RP.... its a new experience for me on fivem and specially roleplay.co.uk server im sorry for my disconnect out of solitary, i love this server.. also nothing will ever happen again thank you..

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Now when you was questioned about this in game you lied about losing connection. We know you closed the game yourself and then ran around laughing about you getting out of solitary when you reconnected. So I will give you one more chance to tell the truth about how/why you disconnected from the server and what happened when you got back into the server. 

ok, i disconnected from the server... joined back..  and i wasnt in solitary so i laughed a bit, because id thought i would be in there but i surely said to the admin put me back in solitary and thats no lie

So you have lied about what happened twice now. Not a good start. Now you admit that you done wrong why should we give you another chance?

@Ectoplease respond soon or this appeal will time out.

i think i deserve another chance because ive read all the rules over and i think im ready to come back to the city and wont make the same mistakes as i did before

ive made loads of good mates on this server and stuff

So, what rule did you break? Quote it in here.

So i combat logged, basically exploiting out of solitary when i shouldnt of, i misread the rules since im new to the city. At first i thought it was against other players basically logging which i did know. But not about solitary, thats why i said put me back in solitary to the admin as i didnt know... in my own words 

c2.3 combat logging 

Is exploiting out of places during rp which obviously includes prison solitary,  logging out and back in during police chases etc and fights with people “rage quitting”  and basically logging to keep yourself alive when u hit 1 minute left 

i misread the rules since im new to the city. At first i thought it was against other players basically logging which i did know.
If that was true why did you lie about breaking it, if you thought you was right to do so why hide it?

As i stated in the previous message i didn’t understand battle logging completely and now that ive done my research it wont happen again. 

Taking all this into consideration i would like a second chance to be able to prove myself to follow the rules and accepting my wrong doing  and would like to do it right...

Let's hope you do understand the rules now. I am going to give you another chance. Do not ruin it.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back