What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - EemilUNBAN123 - 06/18/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Eemil

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Mryan

Reason given for your ban.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was originally banned for exploiting for apparently using a "macro" to bypass the decamp script. Later on I was 1.6'd for private messaging Wilco.

Why should we unban you ?
I never used a macro to bypass the decamp script.
In my previous appeal I only spoke the truth. I tried my best to prove to you that I never used any sort of macros to bypass the decamp script and the fact that the admin cam is scuffed.

I get it why you 1.6'd me Wilco. You asked for patience and I still decided to message you. I apologize for private messaging you.
I would also like to add that I have never duped or used any sort of macros/scripts when playing your server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@EemilUNBAN123 You see if you didn't act like an entitled dickhead and sat on your fingers for 24-48 hours more you might have actually got somewhere.

You didn't and decided to run off to a toxic environment and now you want back in ? 

What happens if there is a issue in the future, you going to spam the fuck out of me again ?

@Wilco I agree I was being a dickhead then but yeah next time if there is an issue no I'm not going to spam you like last time and I can ensure you that there won't be any issues. Simply want to play the server, no hassle.

@EemilUNBAN123 why would one of your friends jump in staff support asking why you was banned and if it was for duping MAR 10 mags after you was banned ?

@Wilco I don't know why was my name mentioned then. I heard that there was a rumor about Ji getting banned for duping MAR10 magazines? but that has nothing to do with me at all. 

Also when I was banned it had been like over 2 weeks since I connected to the server last time.

@EemilUNBAN123 You certainly have been subject of staff team surveillance and that will no doubt continue (if you are to be unbanned)

Your 1.6 was for not giving me the time of day, you cannot hound someone like that who was going to spend there personal time to look into the finer details for you but we will move on from that.

In terms of now going back and actually investigating the issue and read notes and do some extensive testing I am going to be honest and say I actually cannot be bothered and there is better things to spend my free time on that will benefit more members.

So let me ask one last question to you... In terms of our evidence lets put it like this... no one else since you have been gone has been recorded bypassing the decamp script and our staff team have watched several hundred if not thousands of gameplay since then.

Why do you think this is ?

So let me ask one last question to you... In terms of our evidence lets put it like this... no one else since you have been gone has been recorded bypassing the decamp script and our staff team have watched several hundred if not thousands of gameplay since then.

Why do you think this is ?
I can't really answear your question however I can tell you that I have never used any sort of macros or scripts to bypass the script.

This topic was made after I was banned and there is loads of clips of people "bypassing" the decamp script even though they are most definitely not using any sort of exploits to do it. 

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/122792-pulling-out-of-guns-seemingly-being-bypassed/

This seems to be a visual bug and I understand it might look bad but I honestly have not broken any rules regarding this. 

That topic which I haven't seen until now (was busy at that time) certainly does shed a different light on it, This script certainly has some rare animation issues and it also divides our player base but that's another matter one that needs a ton more votes and community feedback.

I am going to issue a unban, I am not saying you are right or we are right, based on the thread above i dont think we can be certain, the staff haven't seen this since you so its either players are doing something that gives 2 different animations POV's either with a macro or some key spamming...something thats been recently fixed, something that's intermittent or something that is extremely rare.

I suggest staying away from macros or any type of duping.... If there is something more solid in future you will be beyond help or appeals.

Your name has been dragged through the dirt in the past, personally i take that with a pinch of salt as people who can shoot usually bring heat but your connected with some banned people who cannot shoot! and its those who have ... lets just say sought help by various means.

I know that's not your fault but if you keep that sort of company its easy to get dragged down with it, Please use your original forum account going forward.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back