What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - El Vito Corleone - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Graeme
Steam ID: 76561199230139421
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk15290
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned for combat logging while in the hands of custody.
Why should we unban you: I'd like to be unbanned as I made a daft and quite frankly embarrassing error which led to me receiving a ban at the time it was my first time actually roleplaying and I just didn't quite understand it, looking back on it it's not even RP it's just messing around thinking I'm funny. Since being banned I have tried out other servers and actually got into RP becoming quite passionate about the experience I provide and the rewards I gain on myself in terms of enjoyment. This being the biggest server in Europe leaves me wondering what it is that makes it so active and lively, giving me a real sense of intrigue to explore and see what the server has to offer. Lastly, I'd just like to apologise for the act There was no place for it and at the time I just simply didn't understand it was merely just GTA online in my head and something I definitely wont repeat.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @El Vito Corleone , I hope all is well! :)

You've stated that you made an embarrassing error, were you not aware at the time that logging out whilst downed would be a breach of server rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back