What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Emby - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emby

Unban Appeal for Emby 

In-game Name: Emby

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199150373770

The date you got banned: 03/12/21

Member of the team that banned you: charlesvane

Reason given for your ban: apparently illegal client

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i got banned because i had a gun had it out with one of the turfs before i died i dropped my gun on top on the van because id know i would get robbed, they drive me to a place and ask for my gun.. i said i dropped it on the van up in sandy shores, we went back and the van and box were gone? thats not my fault if its gone

Why should we unban you ?: because i dont have any sort of client that charles is claiming... just playing the game

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

is there a reason youre not  mentioning the attempt to evade the ban? 

and yes i did try and evade the ban, but ive learnt from that, i didnt note that but its here now and yes its because ive never seen another server like this and i wish i could have the chance to actually play proper rp... sorry for evading the ban but that was the reason because of the server is good and i like it...

i didnt have any sort of client and i even talked it out today with charles and told him what happened  about the pistol and stuff... also told him check my new inventory to see if its legit what i have and it is... i was grinding mega hard and i love this server i was  sitting up til 4am grinding.

the only reason i ban evaded is because i got given the "illegal client" which i didnt have... for example this is someone i met in the city who also got banned for the same reason illegal client.

"""" Connection rejected by  RoleplayUK's server:
You are permanently banned from playing on RPUK

Ban date: 2021-03-12
Ban appealable: No (six months has not passed yet)
Ban issuer: fluqi - (Panel)
Ban reason: Illegal Client

Your Steam identifier: 76561198992111554
Your Ban ID: RPUKBID#3083   """"

so this is the only reason i paid for the game again is because i was banned unfairly and no fault of my own..  if this original ban appeal was dealt with i wouldnt have to buy this game again as i didnt know why i was banned and didnt know what it was for...

Banevade after banevade.

I will not entertain this anytime soon.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back