What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Enzo - AJ_UNBAN - Community Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzo - AJ_UNBAN

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Enzo - AJ_UNBAN 

In-game Name: Enzo Matthias

Server: Community Banned

Steam ID: 76561199217485669

Ban ID: @@rpuk14813@@

Reason given for your ban: C2.2, G2.9 + C2.1 + C1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for G2.9, C2.2, G2.1 and C1.6.

After seeing that I was originally banned for G2.9 and C2.2, I had sent a message into the discord of the current faction that I was involved in for the previous 6-7 months that I was banned from the server. This message was not taken well to say the least; however, the individuals of this faction were never to blame. After I had sent this message into this discord, an individual of the group had found my Steam that I used. On this Steam account, I had old aliases that represented a personal piece of information that I had kept private as I had not felt comfortable sharing it.

After this individual had found this account, they proceeded to share it in a public channel in the discord. I felt uncomfortable because of this and in return left the discord abruptly.
I would like to emphasise the fact that I am not blaming anyone from this faction, in fact I would like to thank anyone who reads this who has made my journey with you enjoyable.

After I left this faction's discord, I stayed silent for a day or two before submitting my appeal and continuing with the unban appeal process.

During this time, I had made it very clear that I was made to feel uncomfortable after my steam account was shared around a discord with individuals that I thought I could trust. I had used the words ‘doxed’ during this time and this was just a stupid, inhumane way to look at things. I had not been doxed at all, and if i could, i would turn back time just to ensure that i would not use such a stupid and relentless word.

However, as i said i had made it clear that i was made uncomfortable once this information was shared.

It was around this time that I was invited to another discord, a group called ‘seaside’. This group consisted of individuals that had previously been a part of a group called 229 and other individuals that had already been banned or from other previous factions.

One of the individuals that was in this discord was involved in a mass leaking of information of individuals that were or are a part of the community. This individual went by the name ‘Ron’. Now when I had first been invited to this discord, his name was not explicitly ‘Ron’ but another alias which I had not been able to recognize. Not to mention that I had never interacted with this individual, as I was part of a group that he and other ex-229 members that were part of the seaside discord had explicitly stated they despised.

About a day later, I was sitting on my computer waiting for a response on my unban appeal, to which I noticed that many individuals from seaside had received C1.6 bans. After this, the discord exploded, a few individuals being disappointed regarding their ban, others celebrating it.
Many individuals had then started to post pictures and clips of themselves using exploits and cheats to gain an advantage over other players on the server. Yes, this seemed lighthearted and not too big of an issue as they thought it was over and never wanted to get unbanned.

The lead in the issuing of my 1.6 ban is something that i will address now. I was not involved in what was said. I was dragged into it after i said that this individual had doxed me when all they did was send an innocent link of my steam account. I could have sorted it with the individual privately but instead i threw my toys out of the pram and started telling people that i was doxed. Let's get this covered. Because I had stated that I was ‘doxed’ by an individual of the previous faction I had been a part of, the individual known as ‘Ron’ had privately messaged this person behind mine or anyone else’s back. I do not know the exact transcripts of what this individual was messaged, however I know that one of the messages was ‘you doxing Enzo yea?’. After this, it was after this situation happened that I received the upgrade in ban, to the 1.6.

I was also banned for C2.1, Game Modification. Was i cheating or using anything that would give me an advantage when playing the server, no. However, i will further state my side when speaking about why i believe i should be unbanned.

And finally, i was banned for G2.9 and C2.2, Transferring money or items between characters and exploiting. I was banned when I transferred a sum of around 300-500k in cash from one of my characters to another after I was presented an offer for ammunition that was not in circulation.

Why should we unban you ?: I am not prepared to be locked out of the community yet, that’s me putting it honestly and simply. I loved this community and enjoyed my time so much here that I simply can’t let go of it yet.

It has been almost 3 months since i was banned.

For the first month of my ban, I felt lost. I lost something that i truly looked forward to being able to enjoy when coming home after a long day from be it work or my education.

When i first joined RPUK with my friend, we had no idea how much it would actually impact us and our friendship. Before RPUK, we were friends, but we truly bonded over RPUK and became better friends than we ever thought we were.

And that is the beauty of the community that rpuk holds. Ive never met a more genuine and enjoyable community to be a part of. I made many friends here, some that i still speak to, and some that i do not.

When i got the email that my forum account was warned, I opened the page and saw that padlock and it broke my heart. It felt like i lost the one thing that i had left.

I quickly opened the unban appeals to see that the final response on my appeal was “not to be unbanned”. And then the appeal along with all of my posts were swiftly deleted. It broke me.

Seeing that my content and posts were deleted also felt like pouring alcohol on the wound. I had a lot of old posts I liked to look back on as memories, so much so I tried to see if I could find them on the waybackmachine. To my disappointment, there was nothing.

But i think it may be a good time to express the appreciation i have and always will hold for RPUK’s community, the management and staff, the devs and everyone that helps maintain the server to the amazing standard it has held for all these years. Mind, ive was only a part of the community for around 13 months until i was community banned, but i can assure you that these 13 months were some of my most enjoyable and memorable moments in the time i have spent gaming.

For the best part of this year, I was part of a great group of people who I spent a lot of time with. It was my first whitelisted faction and the people inside it were great. So I would also like to thank them for making the time I spent on rpuk just that bit more enjoyable and memorable.

But when I was kicked from this group without a word or message, I was angry and upset. I loved this group and always will. I threw my toys out of the pram. Having to find out why I was kicked from the group through a person through another person felt belittling and I quote from myself “makes you feel like one of Dave Sancho’s mass recruits during the 229 beef”.

When I was a part of this faction, I had many people tell me that I should leave and that its not right for me. People claimed there was better groups for me and I always brushed it off. And I brushed it off because of how much dedication I put into this group and trying to gain their trust. I couldn’t throw away all of the story and memories I made with them, just because people claimed there was better places. I had such an amazing time with them, on the server and out.

However, every day ive looked at this and said to myself, you have fucked up before, but never as bad as this. As i said previously, if i could turn back time and change the words that i used when this individual had shared my steam account, i would.

In my time in RPUK, I saw people leave, arrive and thrive. I saw people like Stavik move up to management, I saw Mike move up to Staff Lead, I saw Cordella return to staff and I saw Tyson take over lead of Ballas. These are all people I was very proud of and fond of what levels of dedication and loyalty it takes to take up these positions. And seeing this all happen and the positivity it came from it makes me miss this server more and more and makes me regret the awful things I did.

A few days after my community ban, I logged into a separate discord account and set it up and went back into the rpuk discord after already being banned on my main, id like to apologise for this. This was in no way shape or form meant to be used in any malicious way other than to be able to find my friends from RPUK’s discords. However, I did also engage in chats with people in the general chats, I would like to also apologise for this, I am aware that I as removed from the community and it was supposed to be this way, I never meant harm by this however it was genuinely a way of coping or getting used to the change and not being welcomed anymore. However, after a long conversation in the discord, I was found and swiftly removed. After this had happened, an individual, who I won't name, sent me a screenshot of Bowen calling me a “script kiddy” and something after this. So, I decided to message Bowen, we had a good and positive discussion. I did emphasise to him that I wasn’t cheating when I was still playing the server. However I'd like to mention that this was not in anyway shape or form meant to be seen as me messaging staff regarding an appeal or anything, I'm not sure which rule it is that would outline this however I believe it would be seen as bumping an appeal, this is not what was at all meant to come out of my conversation with him. And I'd like to thank you Bowen, our conversation was very beneficial to me, and I will remember it forever, thank you.

In this next section of my appeal, I will speak about different individuals in different groups.

I'd like to re-emphasise the fact that I have had no earlier interactions with ‘Ron’, during the time that our gangs were warring, I was on holiday which eliminated any previous interaction from happening.

And this is not in any way shape or form claiming that I had the intention of interacting with him or getting to know him. As i said, when i was originally invited into the seaside discord, i had no clue he was in the discord as he was under a different alias.

Now, I think it is important to address the elephant in the room, how could I have avoided this? First, being involved in discord with individuals that had been a part of a group such as 229 was never going to be a good idea; although I got along with many of the individuals in the group, I never shared common interests with them or views. And in all honesty, I joined that discord more out of boredom but also because it was a very sudden switch from interacting with those around me to being completely disconnected from them all and I wanted somewhere to be able to talk and have a laugh with people again.

Since this incident, I have distanced myself from any of these individuals. I have no contact with them, nor do I plan to. There's only 3 people I keep a close contact with who are a part of RPUK, and none of them have had any affiliation with 229 when it was still around or Seaside when it was still around.
It was a shame to see that the individual that originally shared my steam account, was also 1.6d for a different incident that occurred in groups. Me and this individual always got along well, we could very well match our energy and in general he was a great person, he never had any bad intentions, and he was someone I placed a lot of trust into. it’s easy to go about shitting on people who you may think did you wrong, and for a week or so, I thought exactly that. But during this ban I have realized, he never meant harm by sending what he did, and he sure did not mean to quote on quote dox me as I said. I re-emphasise the fact that I was not doxed, it was a stupid play on words that instead just made a situation that should never have happened, happen.
In all honesty, it's been a struggle ever since the issuing of my 1.6. As I stated, I felt a sense of being lost without rpuk.

It felt like I lost the one thing I had left, the one thing i could look forward to playing when I got home.

It was a hobby, and not being able to take part in the one thing you could enjoy was a stab in the chest.

I will not blame my actions on a lapse of judgement, at the time i knew that getting myself involved with other 1.6ers and people involved in such a group as seaside would either end up with me staying banned or falling out of love with the server. But i never fell out of love with the server, but i stayed banned.

The biggest struggle was having to readjust to life before I was introduced to RPUK. It felt like I had something that felt like routine removed from my life. Every day I would make sure I've done what I need to do and hop straight onto the forums and see what was happening, as well as this I would go see what’s going on in the discord of the faction, I was in. it felt perfect and, in all honesty, nothing could replace it. It was a feeling of happiness that money could not buy.

Many people would probably move on from something like this, they’d brush it off and say, ‘move on’ and those were words i heard from someone. But i couldn't, i found a position on this server and i gate-kept that position with everything. After returning from my first ban on the server, i was told by Smurphy that this would be my last chance and to not make him regret his decision. And I believe I kept my word for the best part of over 6-7 months. Now granted, there are individuals who have been playing the server for years and never received a ban, and I would continue this sentence with a conjunction that leads to excuse but I won't as this appeal means providing all honesty to me, considering I first joined this server with little to no intent to provide the RP necessary to keep RPUK from losing its reputation for the good RP it has, I thought I did okay.
That was until I fell short of a lapse of judgement. It was a stupid, avoidable and honestly rookie mistake.

Interaction with people has never been my strong point, that’s why I love the online world so much, and the millions of communities it has. I've met many people on my time spent in the gaming community, and I've moved on from them and never spoke to them since and never really felt anything, however I can’t say the same for losing the people I knew on RPUK. It feels like I've lost long-term friends. And it hurts to think about how they probably feel about me now looking back on the situation. Regardless of how different people saw me in RPUK, I saw them all as friends and almost family in a sense, and losing these people has been a struggle mentally.

The reason I was banned for transferring items was because I was presented with an offer in roleplay for a certain type of ammunition that was going through a dry patch and was not in circulation, it was an offer that I couldn't turn down. However, at the time, I did not have the funds on my main character, ‘Enzo’, to fund this offer. Because of this, I thought I would transfer money from another character that had a fair amount stacked up from just general playtime because I needed to take up the offer as soon as possible. I understand why this rule is in place on the server as it would provide an unfair advantage on the players who must go out of their way and spend time to graft and make the money that I had transferred.

I have nothing more to say apart from the fact that I am disappointed in myself for making such a rookie mistake and falling under the judgement that staff would not catch me. Of course, I would have thought I would not get caught then, but as I know and most of the player base, staff and those who work behind the scenes can track many actions on the server. Which also reflects on the amazing work that everyone behind the scenes does.

During the time of being 1.6d, I noticed that I also had rule C2.1 Game Modification added onto my ban. Before speaking about anything to do with external cheats or scripts, I’d like to mention any attachments to the game I had used. The first one being was a sound pack, this sound pack provided sounds such as tire screeching and different gun sounds, but something different that other sound packs didn’t usually have was a sound when someone was hit in the head, be it by a bullet or other object. This sound represented a similar sound to what you would hear when hitting a headshot in a popular game called Escape from Tarkov. The other external program I used was an app called ReShade. Reshade could be used to enhance the look of a game through tweaking certain color aspects of the game such as the contrast or brightness. None of the programs I have listed above provided a game advantage to me and none of these programs have any aim assisting code that I had previously been accused of.

Moving on, this story starts in late 2023, around October and November time. During this time, the faction I had been a part of for the best part of 2023 and Hustlers got into a 2 month long war in roleplay. And suspicions had begun to arise that I was ‘scripting’ or ‘cheating’ after I had clipped a couple of clips of kills that I got during a fight. These kills began to surface, and individuals began to believe I had been cheating. Messages in the groups discord were sent claiming I was cheating, or I knew where to get cheats from, however this was simply not the case. I never cheated. I never will cheat. I'll never use any external cheating programs and never did during this war or any time I spent on the server. It simply isn't me. I don't have the mindset of only wanting to win, I was in this community to spend time with individuals I valued and loved. A gang war was just a side-quest in all honesty and wasn't what I was here for. I didn't have a need to win, I didn't have this ‘frag mentality’ as they call it in the server. Winning is not always fun. And winning gets boring.

Now I understand fully that my word and promise isn't enough for you to believe me, especially with some of the clips having very suspicious flicks and quite accurate shots, but all I want is for whoever reading this, and the whole of RPUK to believe me when I say this, I never cheated and never will. It simply is not what I would do, and I don't find fun in providing individuals with such a huge disadvantage. Where is the fun in it? All it means is you will always win. I said it once and I will say it again, winning gets boring. I would find more fun in seeing having a fair fight, regardless of if the individual is better or worse at shooting. But I was not here in this community to cheat, I was here to have fun and spend time with people I knew and meet new people.

Before i was banned, the gang i was in had just initiated in war with Grove. And from what i have heard, it has not been easy for them. Ive been told that many people have been kicked from the gang or they left off their own accord. This was just something i did not want to hear, throughout the entire time that i have been banned, i have always wanted them to continue thriving and not to fall. When i first joined this gang, the gang was still going strong, and a lot of people were still actively playing the server and holding the name that the gang had. Unfortunately, this was short-lived, and a large group of the gang had left and continued in their interests and agendas. This had left the gang at the lowest with less than 10 members in the gang. It took a while, and it definitely was not easy having to keep everyone motivated to keep going, honestly i was scared the gang would disband and that would be the end of it. However, the final people standing managed to keep it going and it brought us back up to the top where we managed to win the war against hustlers after a long draining 2 months. Because i was in this position, it made me keep a high amount of respect for the gang, even after i was banned and removed from the community. For this reason, it truly hurt to hear that they were in this situation.

As I stated previously, for me I will never be able to move onto a new community. Any other server I have tried to play on, I held it to a standard of roleplay that RPUK and the community provides. None of these servers met it. And because of this, it became very clear to me that RPUK is the only community that I will ever enjoy as much as I did.

When i was still a part of the community, i always saw people complain about certain things that they may have seen as problems. These topics and ‘problems’ that people saw on the server would often cause arguments and sometimes just an overall general toxic environment. But honestly i never thought it was worth it, i tried my best to stay out of these environments. I wish i did more to try to reduce these toxic conversations get reduced but what can you do.

After I was banned from the community, I went back to a question that I had asked myself a few years prior, what games are there to play? And the answer was nothing. I had found no enjoyment in any games. This links back to when I was first introduced to RPUK. When my friend first joined the PC side of gaming, he asked me if I would try out GTA RP or FiveM with him, and I said sure as it was something I hadn't tried yet. And to my surprise it was great. And it was great because the first server we played was RPUK. Had we played on a different server, I probably would not have met the people I did, mind I might not have even continued playing FiveM.

Being banned has helped me come to terms with both my emotional state and wellbeing as well as controlling my actions. I'd say myself that I can fall under peer pressure or wanting to hop on the band wagon with others that might not have originally involved me sometimes and it’s a very bad habit.

I have realised that I can often stray away from thinking before i do when around certain individuals. Why? Well I couldn't answer this myself for a substantial amount of time until i realised that it was more than likely to in a way 'prove myself' or just to show off. Because of this, I have identified people that i believe influence my actions negatively, and removed them completely.

During my ban I've come to terms with mistakes that kept occurring or returning and educated myself by being alone or with people I believe aren’t a bad influence. it’s taken time I'll admit, but it’s gotten better, I've learnt to in a sense enjoy what I have as not everything lasts forever, hopefully we could say different about my position in the community and make it last forever again.

However, being removed from the community was a massive blow and demotivating factor. As i mentioned previously, i enjoy video games in general and have done so since i was young; losing the one game that i had found enjoyment and escape in was kind of like running into a brick wall too high to climb and too wide to walk around.

i’m adding this as this is something that needs to be directly addressed by myself. During my 1.6, a close friend of mine, Josh Lander, began creating many burner forum accounts and posting screenshots from a dox video that was made on rpuk, he was also posting other photos and troll posts to just cause nuisance in general. Because of this, my unban account was also banned which is a shame because I had 0 involvement in what he was posting. I hadn’t even known that he was doing anything or planning on doing anything until he sent me a message saying ‘look at the forums’. As soon as I saw what he was posting, I knew my unban account was going to be put in jeopardy. Therefore, I logged out to ensure that I was not caught in the crossfire of what he was doing and I wanted to keep my forum account safe. His antics spanned over a few days I believe before I guess he got bored?

Me and Josh have been friends for a while, but we still have very different views, obviously. It must have been made very clear that he no longer values the position he had on RPUK like I still do as seen by all his posts made on his burner forum accounts.

Before I get into this final ‘chapter’ shall we call it if this appeal, I'd like to mention something which I do not want the person dealing with this appeal to consider this a reason as to why you should unban me. However, id like to speak about this as it definitely affected me and caused me to have a change in attitude for the second half of 2023, if not continuing at the moment. During a holiday I had taken around the summer if 2023, around late June to late August, I had left the UK and went abroad to a native country of mine. This holiday was singlehandedly the worst holiday I had ever experienced, ever. I lost an individual and a family pet during this time and not once was I in the same country that it happened in. because of this, I was set in stone with an awful mood that would often spike at different times during this holiday and when I was back and playing RPUK. Because of this, many people identified that I was different and not the same as before the holiday. And this in return caused me to lose a lot of friendships inside the gang I was with as well as people outside of it. It was awful, and since my holiday I was not thinking straight and decisions that I made would of not had any initiative and were made off God knows what reasoning. Because of this, I would like to apologise for not being able to keep a hold of my emotions at times, I was fighting a silent battle, and it should not have been like this. It’s my responsibility to understand and learn how these emotions should be controlled and when they should be controlled. I can assure you that since being 1.6d, I have taken time to develop the knowledge on how to overcome these challenges. Although these problems have left now, I know that i should continue working on controlling and learning how to overcome my emotional outbursts. I state once more, the events that occurred in my life during this time should not be taken as justification for my actions, because they are not.

I'd like to now speak about my intentions if I were to be allowed to return to the community.

If granted the chance to return, I am aware that I will face the deletion and wipe of all except one character.

If this chance is granted, I would keep my character Enzo. And after this I would create another character and reapply straight away to the police.

This was a decision that i needed to think through numerous of times by myself and with other friends. The reason for this was because Enzo was a character that many knew and the knowledge and friends i had made through this character was very substantial. And like to use this time again to thank everyone i met during the time when i played Enzo, you all made my time better on RPUK and although i might of complained every now and then be it with RP or other silly petty things that i would complain about, it doesn't take away from the fact that everyone was a pleasure to be around. Continuing, when i was originally appealing my ban, i was very stuck with staying with my police character or staying with my crim. I had mainly played crim for the last several months grinding and enjoying what the crim side had to offer. Before i made Enzo, i had police character which never got past his probie days unfortunately. And i believe it was just after or maybe even during a war that i had got into with my crim character, i had decided to reapply for the police. To my surprise, i managed to have my application accepted over night! I thoroughly enjoyed this police character, i had got a lot further in progression and found myself a bright and lovely patrol partner to always go out on patrol with. This was just one of many reasons why i considered keeping my police character instead of my crim. In the end, i think it all boiled down to me wanting to keep the knowledge i had of my crim character along with all the friends i had on this character.

The police roleplay on RPUK has always been something ive wanted to progress in. It’s a great faction and its ran so well with 0 flaws. The system in place for the police is amazing and user friendly and it further motivates someone with a police character to continue playing it. Ive always had the dream to progress the ranks in the police force on RPUK as it can truly open up awesome and different avenues of RP. And this is something I want to have the chance to be a part of. And I believe adding the rule which banned police corruption on the server was one of the best decisions I had seen when on the server regarding keeping the server fresh and enjoyable for all players.

Regarding criminal RP. I could never leave it behind, however I had always taken the approach of criminal RP being my main line of roleplay. But if given the chance to come back, I would very much consider the approach of making police rp my main line of roleplay as I believe I have spent enough time roleplaying as a crim and I would like to allocate more time to different avenues of roleplay.

Finally, i betrayed you all. Everyone i met in RPUK be it through Police or Whitelisted groups, i betrayed you and i am extremely remorseful for the way i ended my time here.

I'd like to finish this appeal off with a thank you. Thank you for reading this and taking the time out of your day to do so.

Thank you to the RPUK community for being the great space for people that it is.

Thank you to those who spend countless hours working behind the scenes to support the amazing framework and community you have.

I apologise if this appeal has been hard to read due to my tone.

If this appeal is posted, I hope this appeal finds you well. The outcome I want from this appeal is to know if I can be welcomed back into the community after my actions, or not.

Enzo.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Whilst yes this started off as a C2.2, G2.9 a lot happened during that time. I have taken the time to read the appeal fully and hear you out. Now indeed it has been three months since the ban however due to everything that come up and happened (And what you did) lead to us providing you with a C1.6.

These aren't just handed out and we are cautious with whom we provide these too. That being said, Given everything that you have done you wouldn't be welcome back to the community as a whole as what has happened far outweighs any confidence I would have to allow you to return.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back